What the Trump presidency really cares about.

by they fall for I was talking about the people that regurgitate the garbage

and I disagree with the premiss that its ALL about click baiting for cash, its as much about misinformation as anything. agenda driven misinformation

theyre businesses in tight competition with one another. its about ratings and money. thats it.

if a large bloc of consumers emerges that wants to hear about flat earth and trump being an alien, there will be an outlet that will seize that opportunity, and tell those people exactly what they want to hear.

i thought you used to spam tweets about how trumps presidency is about putin using him as a secret spy or something? its about money now?

Trump-putin-image.jpg

also lol at liberals suddenly caring about government spending. i think thats a great thing and reducing gov spending is a path i would like to walk

It's obviously an ethics issue but people who care about the ethics issues of this Presidency didn't need this to be concerned.

And the people who aren't concerned about this were already predisposed to ignoring ethics issues in the first place.

The correct answer is his ego, greed, and receiving anal sex from his foreign overlord.

could we please merge diamond jims account with 5 or 6 of the other butt hurt posters and clean up the front page a few dozen threads a week

How about we merge every single trumptard on this forum instead? They are already embarrassing themselves by defending that orange disaster, that way, we can all put the one account on ignore and War Room would suddenly become a tolerable place again.

Also quit your crying

Back