What was your COVID Twilight Zone moment?

With the pandemic being squarely behind us and in the history books, I want to hear about the strange personal experiences you guys had during that weird 2 year period when everything seemed upside down. In other words, what were the moments that made you legit feel like you were in the twilight zone?

For me there were 2 moments that made me really stop and say "wtf?"

1)going to a strip club and seeing all the dancers masked up.

2) During the first week of the pandemic my brother back East sending me a picture of an empty Grand Central station during what would otherwise be the the early evening rush.View attachment 1020290View attachment 1020289
Truckers were arrested. Everyone was a zombie just about following whatever nonsense they pushed. There's birthing issues now with pregnant women and cardiac issues in the youth under 40. It's insane. Who would have thought following a experimental drug? Oh and inflated numbers in exchange for free money.

If anybody lived through this insanity, they sure AF better be making plans.

Right off the bat I knew we were fucked when countless people were dumb enough to think that it didn't come from the Wuhan lab.

People telling me I'm a CTer for saying that, had me on perpetual Mugatu mode...

It's also not "squarely" behind us.

https://www.salon.com/2023/02/13/heart-young-people-cardiology/ Why heart attacks are rising for young people, according to experts
My personal favorite is "long covid." Let's not blame the experimental drug thats caused countless cardiac issues.

I saw a video on the news where a guy, a father died. 1st had cardiac issues after 1 dose so he got more. He died. Then his moron son suggested we all get more. <Moves>

NPCs!

When I caught COVID and got over it, and had a test result saying I no longer had COVID, people were worried that since I only had natural immunity that I could give them the virus. One neighborhood was even afraid for me to visit.

I knew that people were afraid of the virus but didn't realize the fear was that large. It didn't take long though for me to be welcomed back.

Your theory fails to explain why places like Nigeria, which have some of the lowest reported COVID-19 vaccination rates, simultaneously reported the lowest hospitalization and death rates.\

Three quarters of the world population is not vaccinated.
Probably died from malaria

Right off the bat I knew we were fucked when countless people were dumb enough to think that it didn't come from the Wuhan lab.

People telling me I'm a CTer for saying that, had me on perpetual Mugatu mode...

It's also not "squarely" behind us.

Even the virus has Wuhan Lab Inc. printed on it when looked under a microscope

Also having sections at Menards "shut down", but other areas open. Fkin clowntown
I seen a Wal-Mart that closed the Garden center entrance which was outside and only had one entrance open where they made people cluster up in a line......"SCIENCE"

Everything during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic" era was hilarious but just watching so many people blindly comply to such nonsense all in the name of virtue signaling and fear was actually scary...and just watching so many people actually walk around with those useless face blankeys on.
I think you are lost.
This section of Sherdog may be a better fit.

Back