What will be the Punishments ? (Be Realistic )

After busgate and rat roid jones gate, I’d be surprised if there was any punishment other than a rematch where each guy and the ufc makes millions of dollars

I can see a 3 to 6 month suspension and a fine of anywhere from 50K to 250K. I'd say a fine is certain and suspension a maybe.

Nothing. Brawls happen all the time. Now for his team mates, that's different, but he won't get nothing.

• 6-9 months Suspension
  • those two guys that put hands on Conor should be banned from any future UFC events (both fighting and attending)
  • Must fight Tony Ferguson upon returning
seems fair to me.

What about the fact Conor laid hands on them first?

Must be 155lb and vs Rumble Johnson who will be at Heavyweight.

It is a punishment befitting the PPV main event.

But seriously 1 to 2 year suspension, 70% pay deducted, Visa withheld during the suspension as well.

2 crimes

1/ khabib jumping outside ring
2/ conor punching khabibs team mate creating another incident in the ring.

Its gonna be fun watching this play out, video shows both to blame.
Now marketing and branding, and the paid trolls have to earn their keep.lol

The problem is, Conor didnt do anything wrong. Khabib started a team fight.

If the situation were reversed and Conor hopped the fence and attacked Khabibs team, then Khabib punched Conors coach under the exact same circumstances people would be far more accepting.

Nothing. Brawls happen all the time. Now for his team mates, that's different, but he won't get nothing.

This has never happened in the UFC. A fighter jumping the fence and attacking bystanders? Nah, that doesnt happen all the time.

With enough evidence that Conor started the fight in the cage they might just forget the whole thing.
I mean apart from minor punishment.

Maybe 20% of his purse and 6 months to 1 year suspension.

Hopefully his Visa doesn't get permanently revoked. May not be the same guy if he can't train at AKA.

With enough evidence that Conor started the fight in the cage they might just forget the whole thing.
I mean apart from minor punishment.
Inside the cage has nothing to do with Khabib jumping the cage and going after danis.

$250k fine (based on previous fines), and 6 month suspension

So UFc have Conor and Tony fight for the interim in the meantime

his biggest problem will be that NSAC will probably refuse to licence any of his cornermen next time out so hes gonna have to find a whole new corner team from somewhere

Hmmm....now if I was the UFC and wanted to get the most money possible, this is what I would do.
-Maybe a cut of his purse (the above mentioned 40% sounds solid)
-A 6 month "suspension" although most fighters only fight twice a year anyway, so this doesn't really matter.
-Stripping of the title (this is key for the next card 6 months from now)

Then, in 6 months time, I set up the following card...

McGregor vs Ferguson for the "vacant" title
Lee vs Khabib for the #1 contender spot

Put that on the same card and it's nothing but crazy drama and win-win for the UFC.

If McGregor + Khabib win then it sets up a "grudge" match and $$$
If McGregor + Lee win then you get another McGregor headlined card = $
If Ferguson + Khabib wins then we FINALLY get to see that fight
If Ferguson + Lee win then we get another rematch, but more importantly we can set up Khabib vs McGregor again, which ties back in to the "grudge" match $

Plus AFTER the main event the staredown potential/trash talking can begin and you get even more hype.

So yeah....if I was going full Pro Wrestling/Money model that's what I would do.
This does seem like a maximum drama route.

They'll take as much of his purse as they can and then demand the rematch behind the scenes.

2 crimes

1/ khabib jumping outside ring
2/ conor punching khabibs team mate creating another incident in the ring.

Its gonna be fun watching this play out, video shows both to blame.
Now marketing and branding, and the paid trolls have to earn their keep.lol
Conor didn't incite shit. He slapped a guy who sprinted across to jump over the cage and attack Conor's team. The second guy threw first too. So did the third. Conor got owned badly in that octagon but it's not enough for the haters. They still have to make shit up lol.

Conor will get zero punishment from the UFC in spite of assaulting someone for the second time this year. Khabib will likely get a big fine and a 6-12 month suspension. Khabib's team-members will get a 12+ month suspension.

I think Diaz and his crew got three months for jumping on Mayhem, who was alone and not even hostile.

This is pretty much what I'm thinking for Khabib. Probably a 3 month suspension and a $100,000-$250,000 fine. The athletic commission might push the suspension to 6 months but anything longer than that would surprise me. It's not the first time this has happened and it won't be the last.

The guys who jumped into the cage after McGregor probably screwed themselves over.

NSAC fine for Khabib for jumping the cage.

Any UFC fighter who entered cage and attacked Conor to get cut.

I'd also like to see Conor fined for attempting to jump the cage but it won't happen. Danis should be banned for attacking Khabib when he obviously only left the cage to commiserate with Conor's corner, that won't happen either.

Back