When’s the last time Rogan has called a UFC champion “amateurish” like he did with Khabib?

But the delusional Khabib Deniers say that RDA became Uber RDA after the Khabib loss <Lmaoo> Oh yah, then lost his prime when he fought Eddie and Tony and was reborn as Uber RDA 2.0 when he went to WW, had nothing to do with the fact that Eddie, Tony and Khabib were just better than him. <45>
All of them are better than him, yes. Although I think Alvarez is also over rated

That's the point though, RDA clearly isn't a top LW today. He wasn't a top contender in 2014. Khabibs delusional nut huggers (not to be mixed up with fans) somehow ignore RDA's ranking at the time they fought, or where RDA stands in the division today, and then use a time in the middle leading up to USADA where RDA went on a winning streak to calibrate Khabibs win. Its bizzare. Out of the 3 time periods you could choose, time of fight, the present, or in between, they all magically look to the middle. Its just delusion. Cherry picking to build the story you want to hear

Dude gets so carried away its embarrasing. Ronda knocks dead accountants and shes a “once ever” athlete. Khabib looks human while dominating and he’s acting like Al is pushing his shit in.
I don't know what causes that either. It's not normal adult human psychological behavior. Must be the shrooms.

Tears up talking about Hondas greatness.

Calls Khabib an amateur.

As funny as it is, I think it's the perfect manifestation of how smart and knowledgeable he thinks he is.

I mean, he is, but there are those times...

That's because she went for a finish. She could have easily played with her on feet to win on points like Khabib did.
You really have no idea if that would be the case. Ronda has never spent more than a minute at a time on the feet with anybody and been successful.

He's gone the other way before, remember the barboza fight he was saying it was close to being stopped? lol barboza was stuffing takedowns til the end and didnt take much damage at all

right

mendes took the fight on a week (?) notice

conor fought mendes on short notice. true statement. good lord people are slow around here
Funny from a guy who doesn't even understand the difference between training and not. Conor did train for A fight, Chad did not.

Last edited:
Why are people so shook by Rogan's commentary? Who the hell cares?

He called Khabib's striking amateurish, which it is (compared to elite level MMA strikers). He's also praised Khabib considerably for years on his podcast and past fights. His job is to say what he sees in the moment, and he did. Nobody should be taking it so seriously.

He shit on herrings ground game throughout the entire Jack O’Brian fight pretty extensively iirc.

Back