When You Catch a Woman Checking You Out

Drama of the highest order you don't need

And this is why we need it to happen. So he can come back here and make another thread lying about it happening.

Happy Halloween lol

I've noticed that as well. For some reason college aged black chicks are dying for the hideous mess I call myself.
Black chicks like Asian manlets confirmed.
I got no problem with that but it's a shame there aren't that many where I live.

When women give me the stare my wife pulls this move.

200w.gif

She's a real cock block sometimes.

I remember catching the train home from BJJ one night years ago. Sat down opposite of these two decent looking girls who must've been going out somewhere because they looked done up. One of the girls just started staring at my arm muscles. Her friend noticed and started teasing her. Then they just both started chatting to each other - not to me - about how they liked my muscles. Then they chatted with me a bit, asking if I work out and stuff, then said bye to me and got off at the next stop.

The weirdest thing about it all was that I didn't even have big arm muscles. I was athletic and thin, sure, but I still had crappy, normal, little arms so I don't know what the fuck they were on about.

Take out my dick, and show her it is already pre-covered in peanut butter and good to go.

Take trumps advise.

Grab them by the Pussy.

I remember catching the train home from BJJ one night years ago. Sat down opposite of these two decent looking girls who must've been going out somewhere because they looked done up. One of the girls just started staring at my arm muscles. Her friend noticed and started teasing her. Then they just both started chatting to each other - not to me - about how they liked my muscles. Then they chatted with me a bit, asking if I work out and stuff, then said bye to me and got off at the next stop.

The weirdest thing about it all was that I didn't even have big arm muscles. I was athletic and thin, sure, but I still had crappy, normal, little arms so I don't know what the fuck they were on about.

Confirmed. They were dating bums before they laid their eyes on you, a real life true sherdogger

Some women can be pretty open when they see something they like. I remember I was walking into a Chase Bank a few years ago and this okay looking blonde chick is coming out the same door. I said, "excuse me" very politely, and she looked me up and down and said "excuse me!" I was looking pretty good back then so it is what it is. LOL

Point is, don't sell yourself short buddy. Women love a man that's confident in himself.

Some women can be pretty open when they see something they like. I remember I was walking into a Chase Bank a few years ago and this okay looking blonde chick is coming out the same door. I said, "excuse me" very politely, and she looked me up and down and said "excuse me!" I was looking pretty good back then so it is what it is. LOL

Point is, don't sell yourself short buddy. Women love a man that's confident in himself.

I get ya, but it was just odd as fuck. If they'd been at least trying to speak quietly to one another about my "muscles", then it would've been less weird, but these two girls were just openly talking about me right in front of me lol. I felt like a piece of meat up on display or something. It was the weirdest thing.

Back