When you MUST win a Darwin Award

Dude... America is loaded with firearms. More guns than people. That's the reality. Disarming police is absurd. Disarming law abiding citizens is absurd. Britain is not like America in that regard at all. There in lies the crux. See what I mean ?

Dude... America is loaded with firearms. More guns than people. That's the reality. Disarming police is absurd. Disarming law abiding citizens is absurd. Britain is not like America in that regard at all. There in lies the crux. See what I mean ?

What do firearms have to do with unarmed citizens being killed by police?

It's really sad that white people care more about keeping their guns than about all the people of color (POC) getting shot by police.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...killed-police-courthouse-180119073825276.html

You fight with a cop, preferably getting the upper hand in the hand-to-hand segment of the fight (knocking the cop to the ground, in this specific case). When are we going to stop having sympathy and outrage over thugs dying? The fact that violent pieces of garbage have been taken out of society is a net gain, not something to complain about.

Where the riots at?

Cecil Peoples scored it 50 - 47 for the kid.

What do firearms have to do with unarmed citizens being killed by police?

I explained that.

1: 660 people were killed by unarmed people in 2014. Not exactly out of the realm of possibility that an "unarmed" person can cause great harm or death.

2: Someone fighting, assaulting, attempting to disarm an officer is clearly not being reasonable. Any reasonable person could rightly assume should that person overcome the officer they would use their weapon against them.

3: Why do you not afford police the right to self preservation ?

That's right. That's why when British police are involved in 6,000 assaults a day, over 2 million assaults a year, they fucking shoot suspects left and right...... Oh wait. No, they don't. In 2016, they shot 4 people and 3 of them were literally terrorists.

When are Americans going to stop pretending like just because someone fights a cop they automatically deserve a bullet?

If you're stupid enough to fight a person that you know has a gun and you don't have a gun, then it benefits the entire WORLD when you get snuffed out. That's before we even get into violent pieces of shit being worthless, inherently, and all the gains that are attained (but unrealized) when they die. I get that you think you're tough, but you're just a fucking moron if you run around assaulting people. Don't get mad that your death is a net gain for the rest of us.

Fuck the guy and fuck his family for raising him to be shit. The family was fighting with the cops also.

I've got no sympathy for them or him.

I don't like seeing people killed by police. But ffs STOP MAKING POOR DECISIONS. Your odds of survival skyrocket

On the streets US cops are rightfully wary that there's a reasonable chance of anyone they're dealing with could be armed. This didn't happen on the streets, it was in a court-room environment where presumably suspects are thoroughly searched before entering. I wonder if the "I was afraid for my life" defense is going to work, when presumably the cop knew the kid wasn't armed?

On the streets US cops are rightfully wary that there's a reasonable chance of anyone they're dealing with could be armed. This didn't happen on the streets, it was in a court-room environment where presumably suspects are thoroughly searched before entering. I wonder if the "I was afraid for my life" defense is going to work, when presumably the cop knew the kid wasn't armed?

The word "reasonable" appears in the language of the law quite often.

I think any reasonable person would agree this guy meant to harm this cop. Perhaps kill him with his own weapon as has happened.

1. To be clear, is it your belief that most, or all, courts "thoroughly search" everyone entering?
2. Are you aware that smart guns (with biometric-reading triggers/parts) are not deemed reliable yet? This means that most cops don't carry them yet and we have zero reason to believe this officer did.

I don't like seeing people killed by police. But ffs STOP MAKING POOR DECISIONS. Your odds of survival skyrocket
this is a straw man, wanna see what a person of color (POC) has to deal with everyday when interacting with the police, well then, take a look at this. This is our everyday. This is our existence.
Stomps.gif

So I guess trayvon shouldve just kept his black ass at home and starved that fateful night? Going out to pick up food was the WRONG DECISION. IF you DONT want to die or WORSE get PROFILED AND STALKED then just sit HOME and STARVE. Makes sense massa, I'll know betta nexa time

lots of privilege showing up in this thread and im just lovin' it

So I guess trayvon shouldve just kept his black ass at home and starved that fateful night? Going out to pick up food was the WRONG DECISION. IF you DONT want to die or WORSE get PROFILED AND STALKED then just sit HOME and STARVE. Makes sense massa, I'll know betta nexa time
these fucking crackers are out they damned mind. This is why we need to smash the white patriarchy.

Or he could have not assaulted someone and still be alive. Again, people that run around assaulting others will occasionally get killed. This is far from a bad thing.

Or he could have not assaulted someone and still be alive. Again, people that run around assaulting others will occasionally get killed. This is far from a bad thing.
Yea, he shouldve just accepted that he looked suspicious and up to no good. Should people of color (poc) start bleaching their skin? Or do we just have to accept that being a shade too dark makes us criminals?

Back