Which champion lost his belt in the most humiliating fashion ?

Silva by far, nothing like getting KO´d while clowning around.

Honorable mention to Luke for talking too much about how he will dominate Bisping and getting KO´d as well.
C'mon Let's be fair. Let's give Luke a little credit at least.

He did promise a spectacular knockout.

Jose Aldo got one-punched in 13 seconds. He didn't even put up a fight. Even he says it wasn't even a fight.

Well would be great t
go back to picking daisies candyass. U are in the fight game uvdonr tap to strikes. But I guess u would love for there to be padded gloves, blood stops the fight, no decision but each get a participation trophy. Also u dumbass I didn't mention Shogun I mentioned GSP. shogun never tapped to strikes as far as I can tell.

Shogun tapped to strikes vs Jones

Anderson silva vs weidman ftw..
But serra / gsp & tito vs randy couture were very frustrating too...

Career devastating? Ronda

Humiliating? Aldo...IMO he was likely going to wipe the floor with Conor if not for the 7 second KO

In terms of a fighter actually feeling humiliated easily Ronda/Holm. Ronda turned into a recluse and still doesn't do a fraction of the publicity she did before. She binge ate into a fatty and instructs reporters not to ask her about fighting. Only the future prospect of Travis's babies saved her from suicide.

Shogun. Not only was it a fight that looked it shouldn't have been sanctioned, it finished with Shogun taping to strikes.

Aldo is one of my favorite fighters but his is the theost embarrassing and I hope he gets a chance at redemption.

Shogun. He literally had zero offense in the fight. He got beaten and concussed so bad he actually tapped out after the ref already stopped the fight. Shogun also uncharacteristically talked trash leading up to the fight. It was literally like a boy fighting a man.

Look tapping from suns s one thing your saving

Tapping from subs is one thing ur saving self to fight again soon. Tapping from strikes ur just saving ur self from a beating. If ur a fighter u never tap to g n p . Yeah tapping to GNP is,a pussy move. ....... but fuck with the way many here are Crying about Hendo beating on A downed Lombard (when he only hit the guy once after he was down the 2nd he held up) I guess folks here think tapping to strikes is perfectly fine or,should occur more.

This incoherent mishmash of poorly spelt words, improperly used punctuation marks, and a nonexistent understanding of how serious brain damage is makes me think that you have been on the receiving end of some TBI inducing ground and pound. You should have tapped fool, now you can barely even form a sentence.

Hrmmm going with Rockhold/Bisping. Getting knocked out in the first round by a gate keeper, who took the fight on short notice, who also has one lazy eye is a pretty embarassing way to lose the strap.

I have to agree, Bisping may be added to this list after they figure out who he's fighting next. Henderson rematch?

aldo

beause of all the media shit talking, conor predicting the outcome, and how butthurt he was in the aftermath

The most humiliating loss is a loss to a "fake preacher's daughter".

Or any champ that start cringe worthy random beef, then gets destroyed.

Back