Crime White Supremacist Rally V.3 Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
>mocking

I don't think you know what that word means.

She marched and commiserated with domestic terrorists. Anti-FA and BLM are domestic terrorists by definition. That is an absolute fact. If anyone here who you perceive to be "white supremacists" marched with the scummiest Nazi/Confederate sympathizers ever who have no problem partaking in terrorism like Anti-FA and got run over, you wouldn't care either. Drop the act.

I would absolutely care. I've denounced AFA after years of being in it, I've said numerous times that I don't support them. I've also said numerous times that AFA often represents a small element of a protest, who seeks destruction to garner the most media attention. Peaceful protesters are anti AFA, I've been asked not to attend peaceful rallies before.

Answer the fucking question. Don't pussyfoot around it, be a man. Do you think that victim was a terrorist. Yes or No.

Is it out of the realm of possibility he needed that street to get home? You do know people were in the street regardless, right? "counter-protestors" aka terrorists were everywhere
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Didn't answer my question dude

You DO realize counter-protestors were all over the place at that point, right? If he takes any other street in the vicinity, they would've likely been there. "Why did he have to take that street?" is a nonsensical point of view if you want to prove this guy did it intentionally.
Youre making stuff up in your head man. The guy was there for one thing only, to cause trouble. He could have gotten out of his car if he wanted to protest, but he made the decision to use his car as a weapon.

How about no "sides," but how about "truth."

He's answered the question over and over again, they can keep rewording it, it just shows how dubious they are.

And you know that, but you are a fucking joke.

No, you know that he's an unhinged nearly senile relic from the 50s, but you won't admit that because then you'll have to admit you're wrong about something.

Didn't answer my question dude

You DO realize counter-protestors were all over the place at that point, right? If he takes any other street in the vicinity, they would've likely been there. "Why did he have to take that street?" is a nonsensical point of view if you want to prove this guy did it intentionally.

I'm sure he HAD to run over more people just to escape with his life...... just no one has reported that yet.

I didn't get anything I posted from stormfront of any other buzzword website you feel like mentioning. This again has nothing to do with ideology. If a leftist was surrounded by an angry mob of domestic terrorists, I'd stand up for him as well.

Not at all. I am vehemently against terrorism of any kind. I thought the attack was deliberate from the first clip we saw of it. It certainly looked that way. Completely changed my mind when I saw the view from behind.

Oh, so you time stamped and photoshopped all that yourself?

Also, that isn't even true. You only consider leftist protesters domestic terrorists.

He denounced them. Then today he started making excuses for the. Even going so far as to claim some of the people in the nazi rally were very fine people. He is a piece of shit president and person.

He was said not everyone in either groups where bad people, he then said not everyone in the rally was a nazi which is true. It wasn't a nazi rally it was a protest against the removal of the Robert e Lee statue.

If you keep putting these labels on people and start using labels or generalities be it neo nazi's or communist and they are not well then you are putting the in a posistion into creating that monster.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Not an argument

I'm sure he HAD to run over more people just to exscape with his life...... just no one has reported that yet.

What does this even mean? Someone has to report it for it to be true?

Do you unironically read the washington post and CNN or something?

Oh, so you time stamped and photoshopped all that yourself?

Twitter (although I don't have an account) and Youtube helped tremendously. I didn't make the picture that shows he was going the speed limit, but it made sense. That's why I used it.

Lmao on their side? I'm far too athletic, intelligent and good looking to join some helpless cause. Plus they couldn't afford me.

Yeah dude, I feel like their sympathizers are just other ugly dudes who can't get laid.

Ugly people worry about this kind of shit. The lack of pussy does weird things to a man.

Not an argument

What does this even mean? Someone has to report it for it to be true?

Do you unironically read the washington post and CNN or something?

With all the counter protest ALL over the place, making that one road his only way "home". I'm sure that he encountered more road blocked off by the protesters on his escape.

Quit being a an apologist for this guy and trying to twist facts to fit you narrow alt right point of view.

Holy shit the lulz.

Everyone, hey everyone, Kone thinks the white woman paralegal who was murdered was a fucking terrorist.. Shit dude, I hope you're on some sort of watchlist.

With all the counter protest ALL over the place, making that on road his only way "home". I'm sure that he encountered more road blocked off by the protesters on his escape.

Okay? How does this rebut my position at all?

Quit being a an apologist for this guy and trying to twist facts to fit you narrow alt right point of view.

Labeling people isn't an argument

Is it the autistic kid with the sunglasses who is going to lead it?

<{you!}>

Facts to you are retarded. To other people they matter. Let's follow again, just to prove you have zero content.

(1) BLM is responsible for the deaths of (3) Officers in New York and (5) in Dallas.

- Officer Miosotis Familia (NYPD)
- Officer Wenjian Liu (NYPD)
- Officer Rafael Ramos (NYPD)
- Officer Lorne Ahrens (Dallas PD)
- Officer Michael Krol (Dallas PD)
- Officer Michael J. Smith (Dallas PD)
- Officer Brent Thompson (Dallas PD)
- Officer Patrick Zamarripa (Dallas PD)

Let's just share a little video to really understand who these people are and what they are about.

(2) ANTIFA has seriously injured more people and destroyed more property than the Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, and KKK combined in the last two years.

http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/...or-multiple-violent-assaults-in-philadelphia/
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-berkeley-trump-rally-20170415-story.html

Let's just share a few videos to understand the cowards that these people are and what they are about.

(3) Communism is a non-starter on what is worse. We need only look at what happens to people under Communism in North Korea, Cuba, and Venezuela. Not to mention the millions and millions murdered under Communism since it has come to be.

It is estimated that Communism has murdered between 70,000,000 and 110,000,000. Whatever the number, it is still growing today.

Those are facts. You cannot refute them and never have. Instead, you just call them "retarded". You have nothing.

1. The Dallas shooter said BLM wasn't radical enough. Fail one.

2. White Supremacists have more bodies. Fail two.

3. North Korea isn't even remotely fucking communist lmfao. You literally have no idea what communism is. Fail three.

You're out of sanity. Full retard.

<20>

it must suck being a Trump Humper. The current spin, is you have to make it seem that Nazi are not all that bad.

My fucking grandfather did not fight in WW II for current Republicans to fucking spin Nazis. He served on an LST and has told me that he watched guys drown at Normandy.
Talked to him today and he as a conservative is fucking appalled that the current spin, is lessoning how shitty the Nazi marchers are.
Good job righties, you are now defending white supremecists.

These poor little e-warrior and community college shits they're recruiting have no idea what they're getting themselves into. They have this fantasy that there's a white race that's some kind of sleeping dragon, and if they can just argue well enough on the internet, it will manifest itself, and they won't get curbstomped when they face the real America.
But you see, white guys like myself are just cucks who are overcome with white guilt, and if I could just see past it I would realize my own value. It's not like what's really preventing me from jumping on this bandwagon is that the idea of aligning myself with a bunch of mewling, over-sized children who need to band together to shout at phantoms makes my skin crawl.

Supremacy isn't in the cards and hasn't been for a long time.

The debate revolves around whether white people have the right to exist or if a primarily fabricated "history of hate" (relative to who?) has disqualified them/slated them for genetic termination.

This is the new dividing line between the left and the right. The mixed economy has prevailed. Religion is receding in developed countries and outrage over 'moral issues' is mostly just impatience and angst.

The left is united under the banner of 'cleansing' Europe and the US of their white populations and the right is united under the banner of preservation/protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back