Who can dethrone Rico ?

Chezlesturcs

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He truly is the king of the ring, but do u have any idea of who can beat that guy ?
I don't see any fighter from glory, he will easily play with Ben sadikk next month
300bc67804fa658cf3156b21f1026e00--kickboxing-extreme-sports.jpg

I don't know , Ben Saddik is a big and scarry Dude.
Still rooting for Rico.

I don't agree Ben Saddik wil be ''easy'' for him, but I do give him like 80% chance of winning and Jamal 20%. Murat Aygun has still not fought him and the guy from Kunlun Fight that already beat him once, although I heard somewhere that he is light heavyweight now and has no need to fight Rico.

I don't think Gerasimchuk is a good bet to beat him in a rematch. Don't see anyone else that would have more than a puncher's chance against him too.

HW fighting is dead across all combat sports. all HWs should flock to one sport only then maybe there would be enough fighters to fill out one division that wouldn't be completely terrible.

I don't think Gerasimchuk is a good bet to beat him in a rematch. Don't see anyone else that would have more than a puncher's chance against him too.

HW fighting is dead across all combat sports. all HWs should flock to one sport only then maybe there would be enough fighters to fill out one division that wouldn't be completely terrible.

Joshua and Wilder too?

Roman Kryklia could pull an upset(but i believe Rico would outscore him)

Tsotne Rogava is a good prospect,in a few years he could be able to give Verhoeven a good fight

I think Anthony Joshua could have a good chance of getting him out of there

The best bet would be Kryklia. Gerasimchuk has gone downhill since he beat Rico so I don't think he can. Then there are massive guys like Saddik who could always land that one big bomb.

He truly is the king of the ring, but do u have any idea of who can beat that guy ?
I don't see any fighter from glory, he will easily play with Ben sadikk next month
300bc67804fa658cf3156b21f1026e00--kickboxing-extreme-sports.jpg
At this moment nobody i think

I wouldn't say it's dead, but it's definitely not as big as it used to be.

However the thoughts of having all combat sports HW's in 1 sport is a crazy wet dream. How awesome would it be to have Anthony Joshua, Rico Verhoeven, Francis Ngannou, Stipe Miocic, Alistair Overeem, Tyson Fury etc. all fighting each other in one sport :)

Agreed, but the only question is how would he deal with kicks and knees.
A retired K1 heavyweight will help him deal with the kicks. He'd probably KO Rico before Rico does enough damage with his kicks to stop AJ unless he lands a good headkick/liverkick

The best bet would be Kryklia. Gerasimchuk has gone downhill since he beat Rico so I don't think he can. Then there are massive guys like Saddik who could always land that one big bomb.
Sure, Kryklia cannot beat Khbabez at Superkombat Finals, he was outschooled and then he can beat Rico on points or knock him out. I am telling you, he"ll not even touch him.

If Liverkick makes stupid rankings, this doesn"t mean some are really elite. Even though they could develop.

Wilder's a bum. Best name on his resume is that mildly retarded internet troll who he didn't even KO.

You don"t know what you are talking about. Joshua has less talent than Adegbuyi for example, I"m pretty much convinced Wilder would make fun of him. Wilder knows to fight, plus he"s hugely fast. Joshua is not some old school, he cannot even win rounds. So technically, how can he beat Wilder? Wilder is the best for the current heavyweights in boxing. My background is boxing. Wilder for the current state of boxing is a fantastic talent. Even talented Tyson Fury should avoid him. British people are never objective just hardcore fans.

Joshua is not ready to fight Wilder and I"m telling you he will never be.

I screamed for years that Wlad Klitscho is a fraud, moreover his brother used to dope big.

Wilder stops Joshua in round 4, or maximum in 8 rounds. I hope they fight. Joshua could win only with the puncher"s chance. If they spare together, Joshua never wins. Obviously from trainings you would see a huge difference.

Joshua is in this position because boxing is shit nowadays, he is developed at 40% of his potential. Garbage. Now Cotto also retired.

You don"t know what you are talking about. Joshua has less talent than Adegbuyi for example, I"m pretty much convinced Wilder would make fun of him. Wilder knows to fight, plus he"s hugely fast. Joshua is not some old school, he cannot even win rounds. So technically, how can he beat Wilder? Wilder is the best for the current heavyweights in boxing. My background is boxing. Wilder for the current state of boxing is a fantastic talent. Even talented Tyson Fury should avoid him. British people are never objective just hardcore fans.

Joshua is not ready to fight Wilder and I"m telling you he will never be.

I screamed for years that Wlad Klitscho is a fraud, moreover his brother used to dope big.

Wilder stops Joshua in round 4, or maximum in 8 rounds. I hope they fight. Joshua could win only with the puncher"s chance.

Wilder's a bitch goof who hid from Wlad for years, and only started talking smack after Fury took the fight he was too scared to take. Since he won his paper belt he's still been hiding from all the top heavyweights. There's not a single recognizable victory on his resume. K2 would've raped Beyonce if he'd had the balls to fight them.

Joshua didn"t fight the best Wlad, who was anyway overrated, and got lucky. He wasn"t winning the rounds. The resume of Joshua is weaker. Wilder fought Arreola and Stiverne.

Did you see how Molina look against Joshua? Totally different, he went to the UK to lose the fight. Joshua was exposed several times and isn"t winning rounds.

You need to be very technical and also aggressively scorer. To add points and to be stylish fighter. Joshua is not using his hands enough.

Joshua reminds me big of Adegbuyi (just that I think he"s not as talented as Benny is), in fact both are of Nigerian origins, he"ll probably stay to fight. You don"t do that with Wilder.

Even Molina says Wilder is better. Molina fucking went to England to lose, he was in bad shape. Against Wilder he was great.

Wilder may have his limits, but not for the current opposition.

Wilder was already exposed in his first fight against Stiverne, or against Molina. He knows how to defend. Joshua on the other hand was staying to fall against Klitschko, and made more mediocre fights.. His power is amazing! I"ll take him to stop AJ.

Last edited:
The heavyweights aren't that good in general. Gerasimchuk can beat him again maybe, but i think some technical fighter from lower weight classes has a better chance of beating Rico than any of the current heavyweights in Glory

Back