Who had a better career? Tupac or Biggie?

Which rapper's career did you enjoy more?

• Total voters
And biggie did more for hip hop with 2 albums than anything Pac ever put out.

Biggie has more hits.

Dude. No one talks about Tupac in popular culture snymore. Legit no one.

Biggie is a house hold name still. Still the bigger rapper and still more talked about on tv, movies and magazines.
Poll is like what the world thinks as well.

Ready to Die shits on anything Pac released.

His albums weren't even that good to be honest.

Even if Tupac had MC Hammer and the three 57 bitches he's still not shit compared to biggie.

2Pac was more prolific and I would guess his estate is worth more. So in objective terms, he probably had the better career.

I think 2Pac raps about more interesting subjects and I like the intensity of his delivery, but Biggie is without a doubt the more talented rapper, and his best work is better IMO. Hard to say the way things ended, and with Biggie only having 2 albums.

You sound like a hater. Its all good.

Hating on what.

That biggie did everything better Concerning the rap game.

Biggie had better
Freestyle
Multiple Flow
Humor
Ghost writing
Making hits
Story teller

He was the bigger pop artist. Cultural phenomenon. Tupac was none of those things. None.

Hating on what.

That biggie did everything better Concerning the rap game.

Biggie had better
Freestyle
Multiple Flow
Humor
Ghost writing
Making hits
Story teller

He was the bigger pop artist. Cultural phenomenon. Tupac was none of those things. None.
Lol you just highly opinionated

Lol you just highly opinionated

I think it's a music standard he was better at those things.

Who doesn't know that. No one challenges that.

And it's on actusl tape. Biggies MSG freestyle shits on Tupac. Literally shits on it.

This is not disputed by anyone.

PAC wasnt a good free styler. Congrats. Canibus is one of the best freestylers and he isn't more popular then Dre who doesn't write crap .

Free styling is just a woah factor. Its over rated and means jack shit in the schemes of popularity.

Not invested in the topic or a fan of either, but I always hear more tupac songs on the radio, and more about the guy in general. Have seen people wearing pac shirts, never seen anyone wearing a biggie shirt.

Not invested in the topic or a fan of either, but I always hear more tupac songs on the radio, and more about the guy in general. Have seen people wearing pac shirts, never seen anyone wearing a biggie shirt.
It's true.

biggie-pac.jpg
If 2Pac was alive today, 99% of today's rappers would be out of a job.

With that being said, I feel compelled to post this vid:

Back