Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pet's Pic?

551ff89ef6f5f7a2b7de56a56f8e8c48.jpg
You have a strange looking penis, and I hope you don't get banned for posting it.

I hope it was a good run.
It was yes.

We found the poor guy in a bush in front of our house. He was terrified of people, but after a couple of weeks of hard work, feeding him and trying to gain trust, we were able to establish enough trust too "abduct" him. I firmly believe that he had an above standard life. Me and my girlfriend spent almost more on his food than ours. Only the best was good enough for him.

Last edited:
It was yes.

We found the poor guy in a bush in front of our house. He was terrified of people, but after a couple of weeks of hard work, feeding him and trying to gain trust, we were able to establish enough trust too "abduct" him. I firmly believe that he had an above standard live. Me and my girlfriend spet almost more on his food that ours. Only the best was good enough for him.
Love to hear stories like this. It's sad, but you did what you could, to help a vulnerable creature and had the opportunity to interact with him on a personal level.

It was yes.

We found the poor guy in a bush in front of our house. He was terrified of people, but after a couple of weeks of hard work, feeding him and trying to gain trust, we were able to establish enough trust too "abduct" him. I firmly believe that he had an above standard life. Me and my girlfriend spent almost more on his food than ours. Only the best was good enough for him.
My cat is approximately 12. He just showed up as a kitten and played with me while I was watering the flowers in the front yard. I didn't adopt him that day as I assumed he was someone else's kitty just having fun with a neighbor.
Three days later he was still in my yard and I was pretty sure no one on the street claimed him.
Off to the Vet for shots, then the pet store for food.
I had a Heeler type dog barking at my door during a storm in the middle of the night. Brought her in and never looked back. I named her Koko.
She had a lot of baggage and needed a lot of work. It was completely worth it.

My cat is approximately 12. He just showed up as a kitten and played with me while I was watering the flowers in the front yard. I didn't adopt him that day as I assumed he was someone else's kitty just having fun with a neighbor.
Three days later he was still in my yard and I was pretty sure no one on the street claimed him.
Off to the Vet for shots, then the pet store for food.
I had a Heeler type dog barking at my door during a storm in the middle of the night. Brought her in and never looked back. I named her Koko.
She had a lot of baggage and needed a lot of work. It was completely worth it.
That's a great story. As I already wrote a couple of times, when I was a kid we always had a dog at home and I "hated" cats. When we found and adopted this little fella I became a cat person. Cats are amazing and endless fun 24/7.

That's a great story. As I already wrote a couple of times, when I was a kid we always had a dog at home and I "hated" cats. When we found and adopted this little fella I became a cat person. Cats are amazing and endless fun 24/7.
I never got the hating cats thing. Had an uncle who bragged about shooting cats at the dump with a .22 rifle.
He ended up becoming a huge cat person. This Korean war vet with a giant scar on his cheek from a bar fight cried when my sister adopted one of the kittens from the litter his stray cat had because he was so attached to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back