Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

ScGPQPc.gif
4091-xdAeTz55QOz6saAp.gif

Aww, thank you. A big compliment coming from a pretty girl like you <{1-12}>

:)

Thanks! You should give me some of your rack... you have more than what's reasonable and I could use some. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss deets ;)

:)

Thanks! You should give me some of your rack... you have more than what's reasonable and I could use some. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss deets ;)

I went to high school with a girl who looked a lot like you. She's my age and so probably old enough to be your mother, and if you age the way she did, you're going to be beautiful forever.

Your picture looks like it was taken in the seventies. I can't explain why, but it's cool.

IMG_20160121_042003.jpg

IMG_20151216_160953.jpg

Can I get some opinions

Hair? ^^
Or No Hair:

image.jpg

Me2.jpg

(hair pictures actually taken over a year after the bald pictures, so, yes, I can grow hair, but it's not like really good hair, but it's there, lol)

Can I get some opinions
image.jpg

Me2.jpg

(hair pictures actually taken over a year after the bald pictures, so, yes, I can grow hair, but it's not like really good hair, but it's there, lol)

I liked you in that movie in the mid-90s. Kind of a creepy role to take but I understand you have to put food on the table

Powder_29.jpg

way prettier than that dude

rGoWEx6.gif
Looking at your picture again, it's a bit haunting. A bald dude smiling at me with this light shining behind him.

It's like you're about to say "come with me into the light, my son". Either that or something very weird is about to happen

Looking at your picture again, it's a bit haunting. A bald dude smiling at me with this light shining behind him.

It's like you're about to say "come with me into the light, my son". Either that or something very weird is about to happen

Never looked at it that way, lol.

Never looked at it that way, lol.
I'm just in a paranoid mood at the moment so I'm threatened by everything.

Like with @MmaGirl10 's picture. She has a nice mug but I've watched enough horror movies as a kid to know those eyes mean I'm about to get my soul eaten or something

Like with @MmaGirl10 's picture. She has a nice mug but I've watched enough horror movies as a kid to know those eyes mean I'm about to get my soul eaten or something

cocaine?

tumblr_melkgxAETs1rmdjjno1_400.gif

IMG_20160121_042003.jpg

IMG_20151216_160953.jpg

Can I get some opinions

Hair? ^^
Or No Hair:

image.jpg

Me2.jpg

Hair.

Always have hair until your hairline is gone.

she's a sweetheart mate

Thanks for the opinion! Hopefully more people (especially female posters @Nonsense @MmaGirl10 @frenzy @Banchan @Augustina ) will comment because I prefer the feel of a shaved head and I get way more looks from girls with a shaved head.
I only had a number 2 shave one or two times. Always had hair that I can comb over or push back. But currently growing my hair long again, haven't cut it in a year and 3 months and it spends a lot of time in a bun.

No hair isn't bad and suits you though.

Back