Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I would walk to the coast and swim the channel just to lay my coat over a puddle for her to walk over
You barely know the girl. Don't you think you're coming on a bit strong?

Next thing you know, you'll be moving furniture for her or driving her to the airport

you wanna see my picture.?
Have you posted yourz?
I've posted a few of mine in here, and I'm getting shooped regularly too :D

but no I was just tagging you in so you didn't miss out on a new MMAGIRL10 photo.

given the surge of posts in this thread, I realise I should've just tagged every male on sherdog :rolleyes:

I've posted a few of mine in here, and I'm getting shooped regularly too :D

but no I was just tagging you in so you didn't miss out on a new MMAGIRL10 photo.

given the surge of posts in this thread, I realise I should've just tagged every male on sherdog :rolleyes:
LMAO... No doubt. @MmaGirl10 is MMA Girl #1 imo <cheer>

You barely know the girl. Don't you think you're coming on a bit strong?

Next thing you know, you'll be moving furniture for her or driving her to the airport

she's my mate, she knows it's all in fun

jesus

Thanks for the opinion! Hopefully more people (especially female posters @Nonsense @MmaGirl10 @frenzy @Banchan @Augustina ) will comment because I prefer the feel of a shaved head and I get way more looks from girls with a shaved head.
you get way more looks with a shaven head because you look like a rapist, convict and/or leukemia sufferer. I have a similar problem though I am not half as handsome as yourself.

you get way more looks with a shaven head because you look like a rapist, convict and/or leukemia sufferer. I have a similar problem though I am not half as handsome as yourself.

giphy.gif

But I mean like, good looks, lol, not stares :) but thank you for the compliment, very kind of you.

IMG_20160121_042003.jpg

IMG_20151216_160953.jpg

Can I get some opinions

Hair? ^^
Or No Hair:

image.jpg

Me2.jpg

(hair pictures actually taken over a year after the bald pictures, so, yes, I can grow hair, but it's not like really good hair, but it's there, lol)
I preffer u grow ur hair back judging by those pics.u look older when ur bald.thats my opinion hehe

IMG_20160121_042003.jpg

IMG_20151216_160953.jpg

Can I get some opinions

Hair? ^^
Or No Hair:

image.jpg

Me2.jpg

(hair pictures actually taken over a year after the bald pictures, so, yes, I can grow hair, but it's not like really good hair, but it's there, lol)
first photo you kinda look like actor Oliver Chris
MV5BNjU5YmZiNjItNmNjYS00Mzc4LThhYjMtNTQwOGEzMzU2MDJmL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzExNjcwNjk@._V1_UY317_CR11,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

2nd photo you got that Ryan Reynolds look going on
reynolds072212_01-full.jpg

3rd photo you look like Chael Sonnen
chael-sonnen-640x360.jpg

4th photo looks a bit like Glover Teixeira
pmY8oyj.png

giphy.gif

But I mean like, good looks, lol, not stares :) but thank you for the compliment, very kind of you.
They accidentally make eye contact with you and go into desperation mode thinking, "maybe he won't murder me if I smile"

Back