Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Everything you post is creepy

If only that were true, then your mom wouldn't be so gross and your dad so weak and your grandparents so ashamed and your likely nonexistent gf so turned off... But it's not, so..

If only that were true, then your mom wouldn't be so gross and your dad so weak and your grandparents so ashamed and your likely nonexistent gf so turned off... But it's not, so..
You're kinda proving my point

The struggle is real......

if0il1.jpg

and the rewards are very worthwhile.....

3txsg.jpg

The personal info culture here is pathetic. People here are so scared of being judged and ridiculed that they vehemently refuse to show themselves.

Here is me.

ymIOV1v.jpg

I'm sexy, I know.

Who else will forsake the shit culture on this forum and reveal themselves?

Please keep tit/dick pics in my inbox to a minimum (one per person).

On a side note, those of you who are chicken shit, how come? We are buds here. If someone shoops a phallus shaped object to your lips, so what? It's just pwns.

I think seeing our buds gives us an insight into who they really are, deepening our friendships and breaking down the walls that are built up bc the "internet is scary."
slightly look like tom delonge

@Bobby Boulders this here is a killer sticky, I'm a update real soon as soon as I catch up on a few workouts, can't be looking soft on the Dog...

Last edited:
.......i'm not suuure

That was back when I lived at a hostel for 3 years, had a psychiatric ward like, uh brb must convert shit... Like 164 ft, sharing the same yard, so we had a problem with nutjobs sneaking in and, they pretty much just ran around hiding in random places.

Fucked up thing is, I thought that the once who snuck in that could freely walk outside the ward was the "safe" ones....

Nope! it's pretty much random who got to walk around, and there where fucking real nutjobs there, murderers, and handfull of jesuses.

Once there was a dead guy right outside my entrance, they found him when the snow thawed, feels weird that I walked past a corpse daily, haha.

Next time you should crop out that flowery gift you're joyfully bringing home for your wife and kids, tough guy.....lol. Nice pic!

thanks!

lol it's just one of those boxes from costco they put your stuff in, all it has is some paper towels in it

Back