Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Fwap fwap fwap fwap...
UoF6jAm.gif

Damn bro... and I thought I was white. Casper the ghost ain't got nuthin on you.

It's my Finnish blood, my friend. One cold winter night while being drunk, I tried to end my life. Sliced up my wrists for good, but didn't see the blood in snow, it just blended in. Damn white blood...

Im so white that even living here in Spain, I dont get tan.

GG

I Posted this in the kiss your dog thread.

Me and my ballers.

Pretty wasted at my sisters wedding a few years ago

The last pic I took with my dog that passed away. One of my favorite pics.

I have pretty angry look on my face by default, I think its my eyebrows which are like that and cause the look. For some pictures, I try to raise them a bit, without looking like a clown, but just enough to make my look bit more normal, kek

My brows make me look angry too when im not wearing my glasses.

The personal info culture here is pathetic. People here are so scared of being judged and ridiculed that they vehemently refuse to show themselves.

Here is me.

ymIOV1v.jpg

I'm sexy, I know.

Who else will forsake the shit culture on this forum and reveal themselves?

Please keep tit/dick pics in my inbox to a minimum (one per person).

On a side note, those of you who are chicken shit, how come? We are buds here. If someone shoops a phallus shaped object to your lips, so what? It's just pwns.

I think seeing our buds gives us an insight into who they really are, deepening our friendships and breaking down the walls that are built up bc the "internet is scary."

Here's me, I was kind of pissed at the moment..
963014.jpg

How did I know this was going to be a sausage fest.

S1Q8sNI.png

My skype pic, from a few years back. Don't say I never gave yall nothin...

I'm looking like Robbie Coltrane as Hagrid and Dan Haggerty in Elves' love child at the moment. Would be unkind to inflict an image of that on the internet, I feel.

How did I know this was going to be a sausage fest.

S1Q8sNI.png

My skype pic, from a few years back. Don't say I never gave yall nothin...
Damn, playboy. You're a handsome fellow. If the women see this you're going to be PM harassed.

be9K2uJ.png

At teh UFC in Sacramento a couple years back, faded into bolivian...

I'd post more, but they are all nudez

Back