Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Always good to meet a fan! I have another movie coming up, Powder 2: Baldie's Revenge, check it out man!

Feels bad man, balding this badly at 23 years old... Not gonna lie, stings like fuck. From sides I got normal hair and from the back its very thick like in my avatar, but from front.. It was like this... And came out even way worse with time. Same from the top. I look ridiculous no matter what I do, but had to accept this god damned balding thing and just try to put it as short as possible.

BgDg6qr.jpg

Looks like you're going to shoot up the gym lol

Looks like you're going to shoot up the gym lol

I have pretty angry look on my face by default, I think its my eyebrows which are like that and cause the look. For some pictures, I try to raise them a bit, without looking like a clown, but just enough to make my look bit more normal, kek

I have pretty angry look on my face by default, I think its my eyebrows which are like that and cause the look. For some pictures, I try to raise them a bit, without looking like a clown, but just enough to make my look bit more normal, kek

Smiling never hurts.

Lil ol me

Hair was really short and was in the early stages of growing facial hair lol. About 6 months ago
me.jpg

me.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back