Who is hyped by Jones vs Miocic?

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Feels like this fight is happening too late

Miocic is past his prime, suffered ko's from Cormier and Ngannou's

Feel like the new big thing is Ngannou now, not Miocic, so it's hard to be hyped

If this fight happened few years ago when Miocic was at the top of his division, jones too, it would be one of the greatest match up ever if not the greatest

But now....

Discuss

Last edited:
My hype is off the charts.

minion-minions.gif

meh too predictable for my taste.

It's disappointing that the UFC doesn't put on but on more superfights... prime v prime is best and the UFC has the talent / roster for it.

3 years ago, Bones v Stipe would have been iconic but it now feels way less relevant.

Stipe Miocic
Last win: August 2020
Last fight: March 2021

It's October 2023 now

A sport where you get a title shot after 3 years after your last win.

Nope, not hyper at all
More hyped for:
Pereira vs Jiri
Even Frevola vs Benoit... should be a great fight on paper

Its a fight that I gladly will tell my opinnion off....after it happens:p

But Im interested how it plays out. Seems most think it as easy fight for Jones but what is lacking in these expectations is how Jon makes it easy.

The answer so far is Jones is goat and Stipe is old...in a div where everone else is also old. Need a little more substance than that.

If it was Jones vs Sergei id be more hyped this is a tune up fight for Jones for his retirement.

Also strange Stipe is getting a title shot after 3 years and a brutal ko, like imagine if after Silva broke his leg he came back after 3 years and was granted a title shot against Rockhold

Back