Who is hyped by Jones vs Miocic?

Every single person who claims they are not hyped for this fight will change their tune when both these guys are in the cage

Every single person who claims they are not hyped for this fight will change their tune when both these guys are in the cage
Eh? If Stipe looks like trash then I will not be hyped. Or if he shows up weighing 220lbs like he did against Ngannou. The first minute of the fight will honestly determine if this was a serious matchup or just another UFC circus main event. A slow and lethargic Stipe who looks not at all threatening shouldn't really get anyone but the most unobservant casual fans excited.

If Stipe looks like the monster he did in the first Ngannou fight or his second fight against DC then this could be an all time great match. But that is a huge if.

Both of them will retire I suppose.

Yes,
Pavlovich vs Aspinall
This should fans be hyped for
Both in their prime
Both very solid and well-rounded fighters

Never was, and thank god it will never happen. Jones should have never got a gimme fight to begin with. Fight a Top contender or Retire Jones, you PED cheat. lol

Yes,
Pavlovich vs Aspinall
This should fans be hyped for
Both in their prime
Both very solid and well-rounded fighters
I'm pissed Stipe turned down Pavlovich. You don't really want the belt. Fine, fight Jones. But no title.

I'm pissed Stipe turned down Pavlovich. You don't really want the belt. Fine, fight Jones. But no title.
No. Screw that.
Stipe doesn't want to fight, he lost his shot.
Winner of Aspinall Pavlovich fights Jones to unify title.
Stipe goes to the back of the line.
How can Jones defend against Stripe when there's another belt?
Screw Stipe.

Back