Who is hyped by Jones vs Miocic?

Always love watching Jones fight, he is the best. Agreed that Stipe is over the hill and very inactive though.

I like we either get Jones/Stipe winner vs Pavlovich or Aspinall. Or we get Pavlovich/Aspinall. Division moves forward either way by retirement or one of the HW Kings vs the new gen.

About as hyped about it as having kidney stones<{1-8}>

I am. It's been years since Jon has fought someone who posed a genuine threat to KO him. Reyes was over hyped, Santos was a flawed MW, and the hardest hitting guy he fought before that was Gus.

Stipe has been off for nearly 2.5 years and is coming back from a BRUTAL knockout, why in the flying fuck is he getting a title shot lmao.

He's also 41 ffs.

I'm hyped but I'll be glad once its over and we can book Aspinal vs Pavlovich for the vacant HW title.

More interested in seeing Jones be tested at HW. Regardless of age, I think Stipe will make it competitive enough.

Should be a great fight.

People writing of Stipe are delusional

An older 50lbs lighter Dan Henderson knocked out who some consider a HW Goat

upload_2023-10-24_14-3-39.png

Honestly, not once. I'm just looking forward to it being over so the division can have some form of legs, or at least the perception of it

Although if Jon wins he'll probably drag out more years of inactivity with the same ol MO, same ole excuses to hide his cherry picking bouts and thus fucking any momentum up.

Most nursing home residents can’t wait to see a fellow geriatric fight.

I can’t afford nursing :(

But yes and I am excited about it, it’s just 5 years late but still interesting

I feel you on both accounts. The fight is interesting, but not enough to happily pay for it lol.

I'm hyped to see the Jones haters have to accept they will never see him lose.

The fight itself. Not really. But I didn't want Jones to go to HW from an MMA perspective.

By the time both fighters are making their entrances I’m going to be sober because of the adrenaline at the hight my feet are going to be tingling

The hype will come after the fight--If Stipe knocks Jon's pea-brain head off his roided out body. Greatest upset, Jon was never good at HW, Stipe really is the goat, think of what Frank would've done etc... Right now, not a lot of hype that I'm feeling.

I’m hyped for jones to beat prime stipe and cement his status as heavyweight goat
Is "Prime Stipe" the new flavour of that drink by Logan Paul and KSI or ESL or POS or whatever his name is? I can see Jones crushing that. Not sure how that would cement his status as anything, though. Beating expired Stipe isn't going to help, either.

Thanks for letting us know Stipe is old and has been knocked out, great opinion never heard it before

Back