Who is hyped by Jones vs Miocic?

Miocic never really got the respect he deserved because his last name isn't Emelianenko

I'm "somewhat" interested in it as if a Stipe in better form than his last couple of fights shows up it could be competitive but I have very serious doubts that will happen after over 2 years out following a massive Ko loss.

I just can't wait for Stipe and Jones to retire, so we can finally know who will be the next new and real HW champion

Last edited:
This fight is occurring on my birthday. I’ve never had a birthday party or a birthday wish in my life. But I’m going to use my one time for Jones to get brutally KOed. If there is any justice in this world, my wish would come true.

It's the day before my birthday, and by the main event it will be after midnight in my time zone, so I'll be wishing right along with you

Me for sure. Two of the best UFC fighters of all time, how a real fan can't be hyped up?

This fight is occurring on my birthday. I’ve never had a birthday party or a birthday wish in my life. But I’m going to use my one time for Jones to get brutally KOed. If there is any justice in this world, my wish would come true.

I will say happy birthday, and I for one hope you get your birthday wish sir ;)

Yes of course, Jon Bones Jones is fighting. It's a shame it might be his last, I'd have loved to see him to clear out the next generation of HWs though.

As this guy said in the boxing sub...

I don’t know a single person who has watched a boxing match since the 1980s. So no, no hype.

But there won’t be any hype for Fury/Usyk either. It’s boxing. Only people who care are old men unless it’s 15 year olds pirating YouTubers boxing matches.

I don’t know a single person who has watched mma since 2010. So no, no hype.

But there won’t be any hype for any other big mma fight either. It’s mma. Only people who care are people who don't have the common sense to watch a vastly better combat sport like boxing.

I hate to tell you plebs but nobody gives a shit about mma anymore.

I'm hyped for the potential dual retirement.

I'm not sure what I'm feeling is hype or anxiety. But I certainly don't think the fight is a foregone conclusion like seemingly 95% of the fans do. Stipe is tanned, rested and ready. I'm very curious about how it will all play out.

Reactions: JKS
Yeah I don’t care much about this fight. It might be both of their last fight ever.
That’s the most significant thing about it imo

I’m not hyped but we didn’t really get any answers from Jones at HW in the Gane fight. How’s his chin, power and cardio? I think at the very least, Stipe will test him so at least that’s interesting.

Back