Who should conor fight next and why?

Lee is a waste of time. Not enough of a draw and his wrestling base will be a ugly night for Conor.

Let him fight Nate or Gaedjthe. Both guys have the ability to beat him but they will be terrific fights either way.

Learn to act like a man, instead of worshiping one.
And as I said before, EVERY-TIME Conor loses, you WILL have an excuse for it.
Take note, Sherdog...take note!

Losses don't magically happen. There is a rhyme and reason for everything. Crying about "excuses" doesn't change that.

Losses don't magically happen. There is a rhyme and reason for everything. Crying about "excuses" doesn't change that.

Sure..so..the reason why Chad lost was because of his cardio and short notice on the fight.
The reason why conor lost was because he was hurt?

See how that shit can go both ways?
Look at our post history...according to your posts, conor is flawless. A god.
You have not even the slightest clue as to what unbias means.
You do not posses the ability to be unbias in ANY of your posts regarding conor and its shameful.
The term, "impartial" is completely oblivious in your small brain that does not like to read.

Again, sherdog, go back and look at his posts. You cant take someone like him seriously because you wont get a clear and clean viewpoint.

Last edited:
There in lies part of the problem.
No UFC, no Conor.

Conor got his ass beat. Period.
And like i said. Youre making excuses and its pathetic. If conor loses his next 3 fights, youll have an excuse for all of them.
As far as mendes goes, he was not in fight shape. Anyone thats trained knows theres a difference. It was a short notice fight for Chad who didnt have a full camp. Theres no way in hell you can be in fight shape in less than two weeks. Conor was.

As far as me...who fucking cares.
Conor lost. Period, and it eats you alive inside....like a cancer.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Is conor fucking you? Are you gay?
What the fuck does that mean god intended?
If you god was so great, conor would not have lost in the first place. if isgod being all powerful. Maybe Khabibs god in is the real god because he waxed conors ass, now, didnt he?
I think youre are one of those psycho fans. Look at the shit you type dude...as god intend? Who says that type of shit?
Hes not even the best fighter in the UFC.
But mark my words, if conor loses his next fight, you will have some sort of excuse for that too.

Ughhh...i dont know about that. Jose fell off the face of the earth. I dont know why, now he wants a rematch with Conor.

Wow, who knew it would be the haters who couldn't handle Conor losing....

Sure..so..the reason why Chad lost was because of his cardio and short notice on the fight.
The reason why conor lost was because he was hurt?

See how that shit can go both ways?
Look at our post history...according to your posts, conor is flawless. A god.
You have not even the slightest clue as to what unbias means.
You do not posses the ability to be unbias in ANY of your posts regarding conor and its shameful.
The term, "impartial" is completely oblivious in your small brain that does not like to read.

Again, sherdog, go back and look at his posts. You cant take someone like him seriously because you wont get a clear and clean viewpoint.

I've bashed Conor on occasion when the situation warranted it. I'm completely unbiased. I tell it like it is.

The problem is, you don't, because you are envious of Conor. I like Conor because of what he has accomplished. There is no point in making shit up, because then I wouldn't like him. You hate him because of what he has accomplished. If he didn't accomplish it, you probably wouldn't give two shits about him.

That's the PLAIN TRUTH. LMAO

Conor needz a confidence builder a safe fight, a safe fight for Conor is Diaz, Aldo, or Poirier, all men he's faced before.

TS: Any truth to the rumor that your mom is good off her back..?

SHOULD? Well in my opinion who he SHOULD fight is irrelevant cuz it won’t happen. I’m guessing he’ll fight Nate Diaz next if it’s mma or Paulie if it’s boxing. 50/50 chance it’s either/or... he SAYS he wants to fight Khabib next, but I don’t buy it. I think after the dust settles, even he will realize that’s a bad idea... he SHOULD fight Poirier or Kevin Lee OR Aldo or Holloway at 155 next imo. Won’t happen tho.

So yes, of course I want to see a rematch with Khabib. Conor wasn't 100%, and a rematch will go very differently.

Wait... what is the 100% stuff you've been spouting? Where is your evidence? If it's all speculative, then you aren't "completely unbiased" nor do you "tell it like it is" as you claim here:

I'm completely unbiased. I tell it like it is.

So, what is your objective evidence that Conor was not "100%"? I don't want speculation. I want unbiased, objective evidence that Conor was in a worse position, healthwise, than Khabib going into the fight.

Maybe the rhyme or reason is that Conor simply doesn't have the tools to counter Khabib's skillset?

Conor is going ot avenge Khabib, you'll use your old gif to try and hold onto some relevancy, and life will continue down the path god intended as Conor ascends his rightful spot as the GOAT.

Why does Conor have to be the God-intended, rightful GOAT for you to cheer for him? Can't he just be a damn good fighter, a unique, dynamic striker, and a very charismatic, marketable personality?

Everyone would be happy with you if you just said "Well, Conor lost. Khabib implemented his gameplan better than Conor did. I still love Conor though." and move on. Instead you have to continue with an unfounded, illogical narrative that is so easy to poke holes in, and then you dance around, using all manners of fallacious logic whenever anyone points out how ridiculous your claims are.

Wow, who knew it would be the haters who couldn't handle Conor losing....

So..what is a Khabib fan who hates conor?
If its a Khabib fan then, that Khabib fan is overjoyed that conor lost.
dude...youre starting to sound delusional...
Conor loses vs their favorite fighter, Khabib fans are happy.
Exactly where are you getting this they cant handle stuff when in fact ...oh hell...just watch this:

Now..who cant handle what?

I've bashed Conor on occasion when the situation warranted it. I'm completely unbiased. I tell it like it is.

The problem is, you don't, because you are envious of Conor. I like Conor because of what he has accomplished. There is no point in making shit up, because then I wouldn't like him. You hate him because of what he has accomplished. If he didn't accomplish it, you probably wouldn't give two shits about him.

That's the PLAIN TRUTH. LMAO

Jealous?
Why would i be jealous of a dude who has a worse record, raked BELOW Khabib who got DESTROYED?
Record: 27-0-0, Ranked (UFC SECOND vs Conors 8 ranking pound for pound) and, technically, Khabib is god...because he killed a god...right?
Conor is not the best, Khabib is.
Khabib has something Conor will NEVER be..and thats UNDEFEATED...

Wait... what is the 100% stuff you've been spouting? Where is your evidence? If it's all speculative, then you aren't "completely unbiased" nor do you "tell it like it is" as you claim here:

So, what is your objective evidence that Conor was not "100%"? I don't want speculation. I want unbiased, objective evidence that Conor was in a worse position, healthwise, than Khabib going into the fight.

Maybe the rhyme or reason is that Conor simply doesn't have the tools to counter Khabib's skillset?

Why does Conor have to be the God-intended, rightful GOAT for you to cheer for him? Can't he just be a damn good fighter, a unique, dynamic striker, and a very charismatic, marketable personality?

Everyone would be happy with you if you just said "Well, Conor lost. Khabib implemented his gameplan better than Conor did. I still love Conor though." and move on. Instead you have to continue with an unfounded, illogical narrative that is so easy to poke holes in, and then you dance around, using all manners of fallacious logic whenever anyone points out how ridiculous your claims are.

Hes full of shit. Hell never give credit to another fighter.
Its one thing to be a fan, but this dude has historically posted crazy shit like this.
He doesnt respond to everyone, and theres about 3 of these assclowns on here that are exactly alike. They might even be the same person lol.
Thing is, they make excuses EVERY time conor loses. Every. Single. Time.
Look at his posts when it comes to conor.
Its insane.

So..what is a Khabib fan who hates conor?
If its a Khabib fan then, that Khabib fan is overjoyed that conor lost.
dude...youre starting to sound delusional...
Conor loses vs their favorite fighter, Khabib fans are happy.
Exactly where are you getting this they cant handle stuff when in fact ...oh hell...just watch this:

Now..who cant handle what?

Jealous?
Why would i be jealous of a dude who has a worse record, raked BELOW Khabib who got DESTROYED?
Record: 27-0-0, Ranked (UFC SECOND vs Conors 8 ranking pound for pound) and, technically, Khabib is god...because he killed a god...right?
Conor is not the best, Khabib is.
Khabib has something Conor will NEVER be..and thats UNDEFEATED...

Hes full of shit. Hell never give credit to another fighter.
Its one thing to be a fan, but this dude has historically posted crazy shit like this.
He doesnt respond to everyone, and theres about 3 of these assclowns on here that are exactly alike. They might even be the same person lol.
Thing is, they make excuses EVERY time conor loses. Every. Single. Time.
Look at his posts when it comes to conor.
Its insane.

This is quite the meltdown....

In the case a rematch happens and Conor loses again, will you be asking for another rematch or will you be content?

Even if Conor loses a second time, why would I be content? Conor may not be a 100% again. Plenty of guys have lost the first two and then went on to win the third as well. After three fights, and Conor somehow loses them all, I will accept the result that Conor is just too small for Khabib.

Even if Conor loses a second time, why would I be content? Conor may not be a 100% again. Plenty of guys have lost the first two and then went on to win the third as well. After three fights, and Conor somehow loses them all, I will accept the result that Conor is just too small for Khabib.

lol but not good enough...cuz thats what this will boil down to.
Again, you cant admit that hes simply not good enough to beat Khabib.

Last edited:
This is quite the meltdown....

Thats called a "Celebration"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/celebrate
celebrate
verb

cel·e·brate | \ˈse-lə-ˌbrāt \
celebrated; celebrating
Definition of celebrate
transitive verb

1 : to perform (a sacrament or solemn ceremony) publicly and with appropriate rites A priest celebrates Mass.

2a : to honor (an occasion, such as a holiday) especially by solemn ceremonies or by refraining from ordinary business The nation celebrates Memorial Day.

b : to mark (something, such as an anniversary) by festivities or other deviation from routine celebrated their 25th anniversary

3 : to hold up or play up for public notice her poetry celebrates the glory of nature

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/celebrate

I'm saying gathje or lee. If he wants a rematch with khabib he needs to beat at least one of these guys. The Justin fight would be entertaining as fuck and the lee fight would give hope that he could beat khabib in a rematch. I'd really like to see conor fight twice before fighting for the title with the fight be two out of the following 3: justin, Kevin, nate

I agree with you. Gaethje, Lee, or Nate. I prefer Gaethje or Lee because I'm tired of rematches.

Raging Al so he can send the bum packing back to Irish welfare along with the single moms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back