Who should conor fight next and why?

I dunno man..im a bit put off on Aldo.
Ever since the conor fight, he doesnt know where his head is at.
His head isnt in the right place....he might get wrecked.
That's the point man.

But i could go either way, i mean enjoy seeing either fanbase salty tears.

Hes full of shit. Hell never give credit to another fighter.
Its one thing to be a fan, but this dude has historically posted crazy shit like this.
He doesnt respond to everyone, and theres about 3 of these assclowns on here that are exactly alike. They might even be the same person lol.
Thing is, they make excuses EVERY time conor loses. Every. Single. Time.
Look at his posts when it comes to conor.
Its insane.

Apparently you're right, because he's ignoring my post. The only way to stop this stuff is to keep asking the same direct questions. Don't let them dance around and avoid it.

I'll ask NotoriousMillions again:

So, what is your objective evidence that Conor was not "100%"? I don't want speculation. I want unbiased, objective evidence that Conor was in a worse position, healthwise, than Khabib going into the fight.

Thats called a "Celebration"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/celebrate
celebrate
verb

cel·e·brate | \ˈse-lə-ˌbrāt \
celebrated; celebrating
Definition of celebrate
transitive verb

1 : to perform (a sacrament or solemn ceremony) publicly and with appropriate rites A priest celebrates Mass.

2a : to honor (an occasion, such as a holiday) especially by solemn ceremonies or by refraining from ordinary business The nation celebrates Memorial Day.

b : to mark (something, such as an anniversary) by festivities or other deviation from routine celebrated their 25th anniversary

3 : to hold up or play up for public notice her poetry celebrates the glory of nature

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/celebrate
If this is how you celebrate I'd hate to see depressed...

If this is how you celebrate I'd hate to see depressed...

Dude..are we talking about the same thing?
I just showed you a video of his people celebrating and filling the streets...what the fuck are you talking about?
Me?
WTF?
Im not there <45>
Dude even got a congratulations from his president.
This shit must really be eating you alive inside.
Its almost shocking that you cant even see other people happy for one of their own becoming champ...

Apparently you're right, because he's ignoring my post. The only way to stop this stuff is to keep asking the same direct questions. Don't let them dance around and avoid it.

I'll ask NotoriousMillions again:

So, what is your objective evidence that Conor was not "100%"? I don't want speculation. I want unbiased, objective evidence that Conor was in a worse position, healthwise, than Khabib going into the fight.

Oh hell no im not stopping.
They arent very bright either...just look at their responses.
But that dude is a piece of shit if he just outright lied.
I havent heard anything about conor being hurt either.

That's the point man.

But i could go either way, i mean enjoy seeing either fanbase salty tears.

I wrote him off after NOT pushing for a rematch.
Conor is quick to ask for one...but aldo just...vanished for a while.
I mean..what kind of bitch shit is that?

Dude..are we talking about the same thing?
I just showed you a video of his people celebrating and filling the streets...what the fuck are you talking about?
Me?
WTF?
Im not there <45>
Dude even got a congratulations from his president.
This shit must really be eating you alive inside.
Its almost shocking that you cant even see other people happy for one of their own becoming champ...
I'm talking about you ya rambling madman, nothing to do with Khabib, it's clear from your posts that you are taking no enjoyment from Khabib's victory, it's Conor's loss that gets you hard.

Tony!
Conors already ducked him once and tony he got fcked by the UFC with the interim title. Fair chance that Khabib gets a ban so let them fight for the interim. This won't happen though. If conor needs a win before a rematch (he should need 1 at least imo), he'll get a far more favourable matchup. It won't be Kevin Lee so Id imagine a striker or Gaethge, who is tailor made for mcgregor

Lee fight makes zero sense. Gaethje fight doesn't make sense.

A rematch with Aldo or Diaz or Khabib makes sense.
Lee for the style stand point. personally I think lee destroys him. but if he is able to win against lee its a good way to build up a rematch with khabib

I'm talking about you ya rambling madman, nothing to do with Khabib, it's clear from your posts that you are taking no enjoyment from Khabib's victory, it's Conor's loss that gets you hard.

Re read what you just wrote.
Taking NO enjoyment from Khabibs victory...then you contradict yourself by saying Conors loss that gets you hard.
Thats a complete contradiction.

Do you understand English?
What country are you from?

Re read what you just wrote.
Taking NO enjoyment from Khabibs victory...then you contradict yourself by saying Conors loss that gets you hard.
Thats a complete contradiction.

Do you understand English?
What country are you from?
Jesus you're dumb.

Anyone with a ounce of sense knows exactly what I'm saying.

But i'll explain it for you in a bit more in depth.

I'm suggesting that when watching that fight you took more pleasure watching Conor lose than you did from watching Khabib win, you hate Conor much more than you like Khabib, Khabib's role could have been taken by any random fighter and you'd get the same joy as long as Conor loses.

Jesus you're dumb.

Anyone with a ounce of sense knows exactly what I'm saying.

But i'll explain it for you in a bit more in depth.

I'm suggesting that when watching that fight you took more pleasure watching Conor lose than you did from watching Khabib win, you hate Conor much more than you like Khabib, Khabib's role could have been taken by any random fighter and you'd get the same joy as long as Conor loses.

Theres alot of fighters I dont like..i just call your bullshit out when it comes to Conor.

Theres alot of fighters I dont like..i just call your bullshit out when it comes to Conor.
Ok, what bullshit....?

Come one, a lot of vague talk coming from you, but I don't remember you ever doing any calling out, just spewing bile.

Tony is the only fight that makes sense.

Tony will get a huge payday and a win over Tony would be huge for Conor and set him up for a rematch with Khabib.

Bad Blood with Dagestan Part 2

007_Islam_Makhachev.0.0.jpg

Back