Who should Leon Edwards fight next?

Who should Leon Edwards fight next?

• Total voters
nah he should move up and face the winner of ddp/strickland.

let belal and shavkot fight for the number one contender.
<mma4> Rocky gets what rocky wants.
LEON IS P4P GOAT RIGHT NOW

Belal, he deserves it the most.
They could do Shavkat/Colby on the same card or Shavkat/Usman if he's willing to come back down.

Islam should stay at lightweight and defend his belt, the double champ stuff just messes up the divisions.
If Colby wins, he would get his 4th title shot lol. So no.

Belal then Shavkat if he wins one more ranked fight.

Voted Belal because the man earned it. I want to see Shavkat, though.

It should be Belal, just get that snoozer out of the way so we can have shavkat get his shot by the summer. Please no more champ champ nonsense.

Belal does deserve the next title shot but no way Ari Emanuel will ever give an opportunity for a Palestinian like Belal to be a UFC champ in this current political climate

Will be Shavkat next

At this point the UFC is gonna do whatever the hell they want but Belal makes the most sense. Not like that means a fucking thing but there are no huge money fights other than Islam for Edwards at the moment

He should fight that one guy that keeps winning. Not the one who fought tonight but the other one. His name escapes me.

Belal does deserve the next title shot but no way Ari Emanuel will ever give an opportunity for a Palestinian like Belal to be a UFC champ in this current political climate

Will be Shavkat next
It’ll be Belal next, the entire UFC crew was just repeating talking points about how anybody but him would be a robbery, almost like they know something.

If Leon beat Shavkat and Belal (4 defenses) i dont mind him challenging the MW champ.

Islam have at least beat Charles II and Gaethje, maybe arman, after it he can talk about moving up.

I change my vote after seeing the presser, it sounds like Leon wants to be a double champ and move up and fight the winner of Stickland and Dricus. So I'd like to see that instead.

Belal deserves it though, however Shavkat Rakhmonov is closeby.

View attachment 1017904
Leon can fuck off with this double champ shit. He has two clear cut contenders at 170lb before he starts looking for fights in other divisions.

It might not get the juices flowing but come on, belal is the cunt that is next plain and simple

We just can’t have nice things at 170. There hasn’t been an exciting champ since Lawler. Belal would be another boring one.

Shavkat, then Islam gets winner!

Back