Who would you like to see on JRE or any of the popular podcasts out there?

Is there a better answer than Donald Trump??
There was an attempt when Trump was president. But, the WH gave two parameters:

- had to be done at the White House
- They had the ability to dictate how long the interview.

Rogan said that he wasn't changing his format

I’d like him to have Sam Seder on. Maybe Matt Lech and/or David Griscom.

Rogan has repeatedly said Chris Pratt is one of his best friends and said eventually he will be on the podcast.

I wonder what's taking so long.

I’d like him to have Sam Seder on.

Too late. Sam Seder burned that bridge a long time ago for no reason, just making video after video attacking Rogan. Seems like his show is dedicated to just attacking other people, mainly pundits and podcast hosts.

He's good when he keeps his guests on track.

His Jake Roberts one was fantastic, because it was about Jake, his wrestling life, his childhood and addictions...

His one with The Rock was shit, simply because they kept going on about MMA and PRIDE. Rogan just kept talking and Rock just parrotted what he said.

Keep it on the guest.

It would be funny if he invited Destiny (a political streamer who was in an open relationship and then open marriage for a few years) and then made fun of him by calling him a cuck. Destiny gets triggered whenever someone calls him that.

In all seriousness, it would be cool if Joe invited Sam Seder. However, Joe seems to only invite right wing or liberal pundits/propagandists.

Rogan has repeatedly said Chris Pratt is one of his best friends and said eventually he will be on the podcast.

I wonder what's taking so long.

Too late. Sam Seder burned that bridge a long time ago for no reason, just making video after video attacking Rogan. Seems like his show is dedicated to just attacking other people, mainly pundits and podcast hosts.
Joe has previously invited political commentators who criticize other people frequently (Ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh come to mind).

Joe has previously invited political commentators who criticize other people frequently (Ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh come to mind).
Sam Seder made a ton of videos personally attacking Rogan many times.

David Pakman hasn't been on Rogan in the past few years ever since he made videos attacking Rogan during covid. He burned the bridge there.

There's a reason why Kyle Kulinski and Krystal Ball, despite hating what Rogan has been saying recently, never EVER make a video calling him out for it. Rogan expresses a lot of the same rightwing opinions that Krystal and Kyle would usually attack people for making.

Last edited:
He sucks with inviting MMA Guests. I'd like to see some old school guys like Ken or Tito. Also Mike Goldberg, Rogan literally never said a word when he left the UFC and nothing since. It's like Mike fucked everyone's wife or something.

Danny McBride would be awesome cause he never does podcasts. He did one (Shane's), and the podcast was terrible. Shane was fanboying and intimidated the whole time so it was super awkward.

Tom Cruise obviously as well.
I love what u said about Goldie. That dude should absolutely be in the hall of fame. I didn’t care for him when he was around but dammit the man held it down for a long time! And I think it’s fucked up how Joe LOVES to gush about Anik, who I like more than Goldie…but whenever Joe brings up the position, I think it’s kinda slimy to NEVER mention the guy u were partners with for 15 years or whatever it was. Goldie deserves more love from Rogan and the UFC

How about some more Brazilian MMA legends as guests? Like shogun, Minotauro, Anderson, Vitor on a show!!!??? Would he ever do that? All the times hes claimed Vanderlei and Vitor were juicing. I wonder how that would go down.

I love what u said about Goldie. That dude should absolutely be in the hall of fame. I didn’t care for him when he was around but dammit the man held it down for a long time! And I think it’s fucked up how Joe LOVES to gush about Anik, who I like more than Goldie…but whenever Joe brings up the position, I think it’s kinda slimy to NEVER mention the guy u were partners with for 15 years or whatever it was. Goldie deserves more love from Rogan and the UFC
I always found it bizarre. The guy got no send off and they all just acted like he never existed. Goldberg was the voice of the UFC. Dana and the UFC never bringing him up was odd to me, but was always surprised Joe would never either, makes me wonder if they all just hated him or if he legitimately fucked someone's significant other.

You’re right.

The UFC has ghosted and ignored people in the past, like Frank Shamrock and lots of Pride guys, but Goldie was there from day one practically. And they just ghosted him like he never existed. You’d think he would’ve come up on Rogans podcast by now, or that a guest would’ve asked him about Goldie. I would love to know why they just erased the guy

He's good when he keeps his guests on track.

His Jake Roberts one was fantastic, because it was about Jake, his wrestling life, his childhood and addictions...

His one with The Rock was shit, simply because they kept going on about MMA and PRIDE. Rogan just kept talking and Rock just parrotted what he said.

Keep it on the guest.

That's kind of Rogan in a nutshell. He can be the best interviewer and get the most interesting stuff out of his guests or he can just dive right into DMT and MMA for the umpteenth time and completely get the show off track with it.

His guests know that he's into psychedelics and MMA so they're constantly bringing that shit up as examples and it always gets him off on some tangent about how tough and passionate MMA fighters are about their craft in the middle of the guest telling us about how they've figured out how to produce endless energy from mixing water and air or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back