Who's really crossing the US Border.

Are they coming here legally? No? What's all this then?
It makes them sad that they have to go through all that trouble to come live here, pretty much.

If the people coming into the US illegally were taking white collar jobs. We’d have a wall that made the Great Wall of China look small built in record time.
They do take white collar jobs.

I read that most of the immigrants are members of ISIS-13.

i legit think most people literally don't care, like in the slightest

most people realize they aren't getting jobs stolen ( if your job is jacked by a non skilled laborer that doesn't speak English, not sure what to tell you; if it's jacked by an educated white collar person...step your game up then)....

Obviously the vast vast majority are just regular people trying to have a better life, not human or drug traffickers or something

after that it's like, 'ok, and?'

1. There's no point in reading after the 2nd sentence "Trump initiated child seperation". He didn't, the most far left wing circuit court did

2. Illegal immigrants cause spikes in crime. Piss off with your fake stats that falsely claim illegals have a lower crime rate than native population. Those have been debunked over and over and any criminals at all is too many.

3. What other country takes in felons just because there are some non-felons too?

4. Please find me a neighborhood full of illegals that doesn't have a higher than average crime rate, and find one school of illegals where kids can read at grade level. I dare you.

This piece was written by a rich white woman who sucks at her job and doesn't live anywhere near illegal aliens. How is it I can guess all of her political views just based on this article?

Last edited:
i legit think most people literally don't care, like in the slightest

most people realize they aren't getting jobs stolen ( if your job is jacked by a non skilled laborer that doesn't speak English, not sure what to tell you; if it's jacked by an educated white collar person...step your game up then)....

Obviously the vast vast majority are just regular people trying to have a better life, not human or drug traffickers or something

after that it's like, 'ok, and?'

Except we as a country do not have endless resources to placate non stop immigration of low skilled workers

It’s not fair to the lower class already within the borders. Schools & Healthcare are also affected

And with the oncoming automation things will likely get much worse in the future

People advocating more and more low skilled immigrants don’t seem to understand that there might be a future where the majority of them become jobless resulting in an incredible strain on the already strained system.

America could easily become a country where the VAST majority of the population is poor and subsidized

I haven't seen a single person try to actually refute the statistics and facts from @PolishHeadlock's OP. It's almost like the people opposed to immigration have no fucking idea what they're talking about.

In fact, it's exactly like that. Why let the actual facts get in the way of some good old fashioned fear mongering?

Last edited:
Yes, it does. As soon as you do it illegally, you are a criminal under federal law.

You sound like Hitler? something like that....

I agree 100% with you however there will still be people out there defending the illegal intruders. I have lived in a few different countries, but every time I moved to them legally. It isn't hard but some people will just not admit that actually entering illegally is a bad thing.

We need to face the facts, previous governments were simply irresponsible and are completely to blame for having turned a blind eye to this debacle. Now, thank God, the current administration has woken up to do something about it. I cannot say I love the way they have gone about it so far but I won't be so blind as to pretend that nothing needs to be done.

Now is where I should say that I don't care if it were Democrats of Republicans who dropped the ball. None of the back and forth bickering matters, grow the fuck up and recognize that you cannot receive/save the entire world and that you need to close the border.

My proposal from another thread here the other day was quite simple.
I would first shut down the damn border and not let anything cross over that line.
Secondly, I would just grant a green card to everyone currently in the country. I don't love that idea but it is humane and easily done and should shut up the other side who are bitching about actually defending a border. I would grant them all asylum but under some very strict conditions. Higher income tax for the first few years and absolutely no access to any government assistance. I would also deport them for even minor crimes.

I haven't seen a single person try to actually refute the statistics and facts from @PolishHeadlock's OP. It's almost like the people opposed to immigration have no fucking idea what they're talking about.

In fact, it's exactly like that. Why let the actual facts get in the way of some good old fashioned fear mongering?

Because they are racist, they don't want non white people coming to America and they won't admit that openly.

You sound like Hitler? something like that....

I agree 100% with you however there will still be people out there defending the illegal intruders. I have lived in a few different countries, but every time I moved to them legally. It isn't hard but some people will just not admit that actually entering illegally is a bad thing.

We need to face the facts, previous governments were simply irresponsible and are completely to blame for having turned a blind eye to this debacle. Now, thank God, the current administration has woken up to do something about it. I cannot say I love the way they have gone about it so far but I won't be so blind as to pretend that nothing needs to be done.

Now is where I should say that I don't care if it were Democrats of Republicans who dropped the ball. None of the back and forth bickering matters, grow the fuck up and recognize that you cannot receive/save the entire world and that you need to close the border.

My proposal from another thread here the other day was quite simple.
I would first shut down the damn border and not let anything cross over that line.
Secondly, I would just grant a green card to everyone currently in the country. I don't love that idea but it is humane and easily done and should shut up the other side who are bitching about actually defending a border. I would grant them all asylum but under some very strict conditions. Higher income tax for the first few years and absolutely no access to any government assistance. I would also deport them for even minor crimes.

Ummm no... previous administration have not turned a blind eye to this issue... that's incorrect.

Shutting down the border is well... simply no. I don't think that will work considering a good chunk of illegal immigrants can afford to fly over and stay. Unless you want to prevent all access to the US originating from SA...

I actually like your proposal... Not sure about your higher income tax. Just pay your income tax and no access to USG assistance should be plenty. I would deport for a 3-strike rule with minor crimes (speeding, jaywalking, etc...)

Because they are racist, they don't want non white people coming to America and they won't admit that openly.
I know you're probably trolling, but you're actually correct here. At least for a large part of them.

Ummm no... previous administration have not turned a blind eye to this issue... that's incorrect.

Shutting down the border is well... simply no. I don't think that will work considering a good chunk of illegal immigrants can afford to fly over and stay. Unless you want to prevent all access to the US originating from SA...

I actually like your proposal... Not sure about your higher income tax. Just pay your income tax and no access to USG assistance should be plenty. I would deport for a 3-strike rule with minor crimes (speeding, jaywalking, etc...)

Thanks, but when the hell did previous administrations prioritize finding a solution to this problem?

I don't remember enough about the Carter nor the Regan administration to really opine but I certainly remember all of them since and ever single administration has been ridiculed at one time or another regarding their poor border protection practices.

Also, shutting down the border. I had in mind those arriving by plane as well. I really have no problem if they drastically curb the entrance of people form certain countries.

The income tax- or some extra tax for having caused such a hassle and the extra spending of government resources by having entered the country illegally. Call it a fine then?

3 strikes? You are too forgiving, most likely a better person than me.

Back