• Shawn Kemp

• Desmond Mason

• Harold Miner

• Larry Nance

• Jason Richardson

• Dominque Wilkins

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know who Mugsy Bogues is. AFAIK he can't dunk. He was very fast and had a shitload of steals but I don't remember him ever dunking.

GReat dishing it on the break but not dunking.
Thatwasthejoke.jpg
He's certainly not known for it.

After seeing Andre Miller throw it down I pretty much concluded that all NBA players are capable of dunking

MIxX4V.gif
/thread

LOL at people who probably only started watching the beautiful game in recent years. Jorcan is #1, and jaylen rickardsen is #2.

The dunk over weiß is beyond overrated; clearly used his hand to leverage himself over the former kbrick legend.

Kemp had the vicious dunks in traffic.

JRich had the best dunk contest dunks imo

Vince was the best all around

Kemp was the best leaper I ever saw. Me and my brother would pretend to be him when we jumped to tag a ceiling. It was about how far out can you do it. Kemp was the man before he got into coke and inseminating everything that got within two feet of him.

Kobe is an even bigger WTF imo

true was a much more graceful/versatile dunker. he was posterizing dwight, ben and yao whilst juice was posterizing damon jones and jason terry LOL

the only dunk juice knows is that gay tomahawk

I like Kemp for his variety. He could elevate up from the post and dunk over Centers, he could dunk of the dribble on fast breaks, and of course the alley oops.

I can't think of another guy who could dunk as spectacularly from as many different situations.

true was a much more graceful/versatile dunker. he was posterizing dwight, ben and yao whilst juice was posterizing damon jones and jason terry LOL

the only dunk juice knows is that gay tomahawk

Iggy and his underbite was a better dunker than both

I like Kemp for his variety. He could elevate up from the post and dunk over Centers, he could dunk of the dribble on fast breaks, and of course the alley oops.

I can't think of another guy who could dunk as spectacularly from as many different situations.

Dominique Wilkins?

ABA era Dr. J. was dunking on everyone from everywhere on the court. He also did an out of bounds under the bucket dunk in practice that Jordan couldn't duplicate.

Back