• Larry Nance

• Jason Richardson

• Dominque Wilkins

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
high-school-dunk-o.gif

reminds me of the best in game dunk, eva

dirk_minniefield2.jpg

Not a Shaq fan and it's debatable whether he belongs on this list of nominees, but you gotta love this one

tumblr_lzxsyufYi61qfmgozo1_500.gif

Speaking of hardworkers who can dunk...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24204-1389114434-24.gif

his 3 pt c walk was more impressive

the first and still to this day the only white dunker there's ever been with any style, truly king (of all dunkers) rex.

I agree. And no one takes down an Apple store like Rex.

Wow Vince Carter is being insanely overrated itt. He was a great dunker but no way should he be winning the pole by this margin. Both Dominique and Drexler were at least as good and I'd argue they were even better in-game dunkers. VC was all flash but he didn't have the power to throw it down like Nique or Drexler, in fact the only memorable in-game dunk VC had in traffic that I can recall was over Zo Mourning (and it required an offensive foul for him to do it)

Wow Vince Carter is being insanely overrated itt. He was a great dunker but no way should he be winning the pole by this margin. Both Dominique and Drexler were at least as good and I'd argue they were even better in-game dunkers. VC was all flash but he didn't have the power to throw it down like Nique or Drexler, in fact the only memorable in-game dunk VC had in traffic that I can recall was over Zo Mourning (and it required an offensive foul for him to do it)

It's absurd to put drexler near carter. Honestly. He had tons of in game dunks and many more memorable ones than Clyde. Was clearly on another level. You are overrating Clyde here.

Is there anyone on the planet who can name a signature drexler dunk off the top of their head? why is he on this list?

Amazing that jordan is underrated here. He chose hang time instead of mixing in clutch/reverse/double pump too much. The 88 foul line dunk is on my wall and i am not sure anyone has topped that. Pissed off adrenaline jordan > all. It

Amazing that jordan is underrated here. He chose hang time instead of mixing in clutch/reverse/double pump too much. The 88 foul line dunk is on my wall and i am not sure anyone has topped that. Pissed off adrenaline jordan > all. It

It has been surpassed by a few dozen dunks since. It isn't even the best FT line dunk ever. Jordan is, and always will be, a myth who never really lived up to the hype.

niques 2 handed windmills are probably my fav all time dunks. Almost impossible to pull off properly

It has been surpassed by a few dozen dunks since. It isn't even the best FT line dunk ever. Jordan is, and always will be, a myth who never really lived up to the hype.

Kobe didnt have hang time. Hence he did 270 or reverse to add flash. Easily befuddling those who cant even backboard slap

Edit.also what is the best FT dunk?

Kobe didnt have hang time. Hence he did 270 or reverse to add flash. Easily befuddling those who cant even backboard slap

Edit.also what is the best FT dunk?

He actually has the probably the most hang time of any player. Can't jam over slight coward and yao without having GOAT level hang time LOL.

James "flight" white could do a windmill from the FT line. Far greater than Jordan's aka the most overrated dunk of all time.

He actually has the probably the most hang time of any player. Can't jam over slight coward and yao without having GOAT level hang time LOL.

James "flight" white could do a windmill from the FT line. Far greater than Jordan's aka the most overrated dunk of all time.

You obviously have zero idea what hang time is. Not surprised considering your dream is a backboard slap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back