Who's your favorite athlete of all-time?

Yeah, I get it. I just didn't expect to hear that name ever again lol
He was at UF for four years (became the starter about halfway through his sophomore year) when I was a kid and first got into CFB. And unlike Tebow he's done a shitload of charity and religious stuff without being annoying.
He's almost 50 and still pretty much looks the same besides being bald.

TzYqK6m.jpeg

Guy Lafleur aka Flower aka The Blond Demon
46332abbotsfordGuy-lafleur.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

montreal-canadiens.jpg

The blond demon was a goal scorer, a party animal, fucked hot women, smoked a pack of cigarettes a day, was never intimidated even when a Boston Bruins goon made dead threats against him in a newspaper, was great to fans, never took a dive, made the Boston Bruins miserable many times, etc.

Retired from hockey and became a helicopter pilot. Was still great to fans. Lived fast and hard. What's not to like?

Fedor
Sonny (Bill) Williams
Mike Tyson
Remy Bonjasky

I'm a Habs fan and I loved Yzerman. Amazing player and so humble.

I always had mad respect for Joe Sakic, even on the hated Avs..damn those were great games

Probably the best NHL rivalry in modern times

right now its joshua for what hes doing inside the ring and outside.

he isnt a natural born fighter and theres zero tash talk but he still achieved the highest level and reached world star status.

never seen anything like that in combat sports.

Ken Griffey Jr.

great outfielder, had the best swing of all time, kept up in the HR race with the steroid abusers like Bonds/McGuire/Sosa, never had any major scandals, had the best baseball game on N64..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back