Why are Latinos seemingly forgotten in the mainstream American culture?

Let's all post generalizations about black people to harvest likes
And you're posting about posts generalizing black to to harvest likes in order to harvest likes. Your meta game is strong....

Latinos are horribly underrepresented, the only explanation I can think of is a lack of political clout, which is a good thing.

Plus, there’s not a lot of legitimate grievances to be had anyways when statistically you’re the child of an immigrant who came to the US in the 1980s, and when Latinos were legally white anyways.

Say what you want about Black Americans but the grievances are legitimate.

Legally white?

It’s because we busy working super hard working and being awesome.

Not as effective a tool for Globalists to unleash.

They are also pretty conservative overall, again, making them a less valuable weapon to destabilize things.

Because they don't get OUTRAGED at nothing like white people.

I’m white and I’m not outraged about anything. I’m thankful to live in this country, we all should be. I suggest that if you do not like living in this country move somewhere else, nobody is stopping you.

Another suggestion is stop blaming others for your own problems/failures. The only person that can make you happy is yourself. I think that if people put as much effort in their own lives and bettering themselves as they do hating and blaming this country would be so much better off.

Why are Latinos seemingly forgotten in the mainstream American culture despite making up to nearly 20% of the population?

Black political issues and cultural relevancy is so great that you'd assume they are 60% of the population and yet they are only 13%. The Latino population, which has grown rapidly the last few decades, is rarely addressed politically or culturally aside from illegal immigration, which is kind of a broad stereotype itself.

You rarely see Latino people in commercials, demands for representation in things, and when you do they often don't look like people you'd see on the street (mestizo, Indians). Often if you see a Latino person in entertainment or mainstream culture, they will be black or white. American racial discussions seemed to be obsessed with only black and white, never brown or yellow, which demographically seem to be the more ascendant groups. The Latino market is massive but you wouldn't know it based on observation and not actual statistics.

IDK there is historical guilt based on slavery, while Latinos are by and large the descendants of immigrants (except the small Mexican population that was there 150 years ago in California or whatever) so the relationship is different.

Now, since mainstream media and political parties are extremely interested in the concept of guilt, this is why we keep on hearing about poor Blacks, BLM, etc.

Agreed. The liberal white is probably the loudest screeching group there is now

The Anglo-Saxon progressive white person is simply in cultural decay and decadence, and therefore engages in a bunch of auto-destructive behaviors, including guilt and self-loathing.

No struggle, nothing to fight for, and mostly: no project for society as all that is left in these societies is individualism and consumerism.

Therefore, the Anglo-Saxon progressive white person is busy self-destructing and simply making space for more vigorous groups. I think it is a reality which is indisputable.

The Anglo-Saxon progressive white person is simply in cultural decay and decadence, and therefore engages in a bunch of auto-destructive behaviors, including guilt and self-loathing.

No struggle, nothing to fight for, and mostly: no project for society as all that is left in these societies is individualism and consumerism.

Therefore, the Anglo-Saxon progressive white person is busy self-destructing and simply making space for more vigorous groups. I think it is a reality which is indisputable.
I agree. It's culture is in decay and has no more redeeming qualities. It's basically an allergic reaction now, attacking it's own body now. Therr really isn't anything positive to take away from this, save as a warning story

I agree. It's culture is in decay and has no more redeeming qualities. It's basically an allergic reaction now, attacking it's own body now. Therr really isn't anything positive to take away from this, save as a warning story

You left for Japan. Aren't you a major hypocrite?

How is what I am saying hypocritical? They doesn't even make sense

You often post about the decline of white America and how diversity is bad yet you immigrated to a country that is made of non-white people.

lmao off at the resident reality-denying liberals in this thread.

..."um maybe they don't have clout"....."uhh because they don't complain like whites"

You fkn dolts. Its obviously because they are walking, talking, proof that your "America is racist, unfair, and rigged" theory is complete and utter bullshit.

They come here or are born here, put their head down and work their asses off so their kids can do better than them. They believe in strong families, they are religious, and they love America.

Back