Why did Fedor never rematch any of his losses?

Dr stoppage between rounds, on different day it could have continued

Don't think so pal , did you see the state of his eye ? , it was closed shut

tumblr_lgjkhxe3oD1qztn2o.jpg

He probably felt that they won fair and square and didn’t feel the need to have a rematch. Nothing wrong with that. He’s still the best ever...

WAR FEDOR!!!

11135.jpg

Wasn’t good enough to get himself back in contention

Fedor knocked down all the guys that beat him.

Thats awesome. Cept Bigfoot. I still think he would have won if the doctor didnt stop it

Lol wow.

The fuck more does Fedor have to do to impress

Lol wow what?

He lost 3 fights in a row and got cut from Strikeforce. Werdum and Big Foot went on to better things while Fedor ended fighting Monson, Ishii, Rizzo and Jaideep

Lol wow what?

He lost 3 fights in a row and got cut from Strikeforce. Werdum and Big Foot went on to better things while Fedor ended fighting Monson, Ishii, Rizzo and Jaideep
Im not gonna argue with you. Try someone else

A true sportsman. Felt the better man won on the night, so didn't badger for a rematch like some, until it eventually presents itself.

Fedor would beat all of them in a rematch. I could digest the Bigfoot and Werdum losses, but the Hendo loss got me bad...was one of the unluckiest losses. Sort of like Mousasi vs Hall. Credit to Hendo, for finding the reversal, but he would never find that again if they re matched ten more times.

One thing that has always impressed me about Fedor is, how so many other legends go gun shy after a few losses, JDS, Silva, etc...Fedor to this day is still swangin and bangin.

Lol. Sounds like you don’t have an argument it’s OK. You should have just kept it moving
Ok bud. Ive been posting here for a decade.

I dont like seeing disrespect to legends.... Fedor, Silva, GSP, Couture... Youre trashing a legend. Your fuckin shit. Go away loser.

Aint about Fedor, youre just a disrespectful twat, or a troll. Either way im just gonna put you on ignore because im trying to just talk mma here not debate with dipshits.

Peace

Ok bud. Ive been posting here for a decade.

I dont like seeing disrespect to legends.... Fedor, Silva, GSP, Couture... Youre trashing a legend. Your fuckin shit. Go away loser.

So instead of actually countering what I said you are just upset because I’m supposedly thrashing a legend? Get a grip

Because Antonio Silva is either way too big and strong (on TRT) or just way too weak and glass jawed (w/o TRT) and Fedor is probably terrified of him. Werdum is just too high on the food chain and would probably sub the Fedor that fought Heath Herring in Fedor's prime. Dan Henderson is a bad matchup for Fedor's glass jaw after the Antonio Silva beating, he would have to fight Dan Henderson very intelligently i.e. tire him out like Cormier on the ground, which Fedor is not capable of fighting intelligently anymore.

So instead of actually countering what I said you are just upset because I’m supposedly thrashing a legend? Get a grip
I dont have to defend Fedor.. Theres nothing i can write thats going to make you quit trolling.

Just fuck off

Dr stoppage between rounds, on different day it could have continued
How anyone who likes Fedor would have wanted that fight to continue is beyond me. It was getting horrific.

Last edited:
Oh, and to actually the question, Fedor was cut after the Hendo loss so that makes it kind of hard to rematch any of those guys.

Fedor was asked about rematches in the past and he basically said he would fight them them all again but he doesn't hold any grudges or feel the need to "get a win back".

He did say he would like to fight Mitrione again though.

I dont have to defend Fedor.. Theres nothing i can write thats going to make you quit trolling.

Just fuck off

You felt the need to respond to me. How about you fuck off you crybaby

Oh, and to actually the question, Fedor was cut after the Hendo loss so that makes it kind of hard to rematch any of those guys.

He wasn't cut. He contract was up but Strikeforce had the option to offer more fights. UFC bought Strikeforce after. Lorenzo offered Brock, Fedor accepted and then his dad died and he retired.

Back