Social Why do right-wingers refer to Blaire White with She/Her pronouns?

It is ridiculous that some mentally ill people demand that others change the language just for them and it takes a lot of nerve to make up some bullshit pronoun and then act offended when someone refuses to use that word.

So Blaire white (who actually still has a dick) isn't mentally ill and is a real girl? Do you hear yourself? You're contradicting yourself in the same post.

Either men are men and women are women or they aint. You can't pick and choose who gets change identity.

From what I can tell by the lack of buldge in the bikini bottoms I do indeed think that Trace has had the snip.

But look at the conversation we are having!

You're a proud, right wing, Trump supporting, 'heterosexual' male and you're talking about how you want to nail a dude who's had surgery to turn his hog into a fuckhole. Hopefully @gluehuffer1776 @Iroh and @nostradumbass can see where I'm coming from with this thread.

What in the world makes you think I'm a right winger Trump supporter?

Is it because I think trans is a mental illness? That's just because I follow science.

Last edited:
So Blaire white (who actually still has a dick) isn't mentally ill and is a real girl? Do you hear yourself? You're contradicting yourself in the same post.

Either men are men and women are women or they aint. You can't pick and choose who gets change identity.

I didn't contradict myself. I said if some confused fool wants me to to refer to him as her and a she, then I will refer to the man as a her or she. It doesn't make him a female, but I am not going to make a big issue of it. I will just politely say, "Have a good day, Ma'am" and go about my day. I'm not going to change someone's delusion by arguing with them.

My problem is with They/Them pronouns and whatever else people are coming up with. I will refer to someone as a he or she, but I am not getting into the ridiculous They/Them, Us/We, Zir/Ze and all of that bullshit. Though, Zir/Ze is more acceptable than using They/Them.

I have no problems respecting someone's preferred pronouns up to a point. I'll go along to get along.

You lose me with the 35 made up ones and the they / them crap. Even then I wouldn't be rude and tell them they're nuts... I just wouldn't engage in any conversation with them.

If they want to ostracize themselves by demanding people address them in a ridiculous fashion thats up to them. Like I said... go along to get along. Pick one or the other and let's move on.

Why does she hate herself so fucking much?

You guys ever see that debate she had with some nutty conservative lady? She was blasting her and saying horrible things for an hour straight and Blaire just took it. Its unbelievable how some people will just take abuse for fame.
If it's the one I'm thinking of, that was pretty bad. The blonde woman, as awful as she was, easily recognized how incompatible her position as a anti-trans and anti-femminist as a trans-woman was, especially to the hard-right wingnuts White is trying to ingratiate herself with. It's like if Anne Coulter called Dave Rubin a grifting hack to his face.

No idea who that is and hopefully other Sherdoggers are on the same page. The rapper stole Madchild’s style, never heard of him before this thread. Reaction videos are dumb.

Pretty sure he got banned from the US too. Lol.

I also have no idea who or what a Blaire Wilson is...

Funny how hypocritical the left is. If a right wing poster posted something like the OP with a pic like that, the shrinking would never end

that said she understands that trans get weird and that there are definitely wolves in sheep skin running around using trans as a cover

second, she doesn’t demand we use pronouns. So out of being civil I will, though I might not.
I saw her video. Sleep with me or you’re a bigot. It makes sense and her views are reasonable. You can’t shake people into being attracted to you.
TS is more butt hurt than Blaire it seems

To answer OPs question with no BS, a big misconception about conservatives is that they lack empathy. In general, people tend to have plenty of empathy for members of their "tribe" and fear or distrust for "others", and the difference between conservatives and liberals is the scope of what their "tribe" entails. A conservative's tribe might be their family, friends, congregation, community, etc. A liberal might think all humanity is their tribe.
To people that respect BW's preferred pronouns when they otherwise would not is because she has shown proper deference to their "tribe", and they are willing to extend her courtesy they would normally withhold from an "other".

Newsflash wierdo, you're on an anonymous Karate forum. You don't 'know' anyone here from adam. Get some fresh air.
Relax, bro. I’ve never interacted with you before and you’re coming at my neck over nothing. Cool off, man. I have zero issue with you.

brent-cherry-blaire-white-final-small.jpg

It's a legitimate question. This isn't just her own fans in the comments, every time Blaire white pops up as a feature in a conservative video, they refer to Blaire as 'she'.

This popped up to me when I saw Brandom Tatum reviewing Tom MacDonald's music video that featured Blaire White in the video.

At 2:10 he says this was a man, now she's a girl.

The only 'right wingers' who I've seen call Blaire White a guy is Candace Owens and Lauren Witzke and they both got massive shit for it in the comments. Ben Shapiro doesn't use any pronouns and just says 'Blaire White'.

But where's the consistency here? If Transgender is all bullshit and chopping your dick off doesn't make you a woman, why is Blaire White *constantly* referred to as she by the right wing audiences.

Don't dance around it, answer directly please.

Is she competing with biological women in sports? Then who cares?

Because they will sell out every conservative value they have for "their guy". Have you not been paying attention for the last 6 years?

Possibly because she is kinda hot.

More likely because she says what they want to hear so they humor her.

08c3d0a1c1c8eb0971cc21a314719a58.jpg

no-wm-thumb-Rwx1sFGJU-00001.jpg

So..... Does Blaire still have a dick? Or did she cut off her dick?

And learning who Blaire was led me to learn that legendary powerlifter Matt Kroc is now a woman named Janae?

Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg

I'm just so fucking confused. Janae spent like 35 years as a man, twice married to women.... produced multiple kids as a man fucking his wife... And years abusing steroids to an insane degree.... Then decides he's really a woman and starts cutting his body apart to look more like a biological woman.

Could this mental illness not be a byproduct of decades of hard steroid abuse?
Easier to win a bodybuilding competition when you're competing against actual women.

Side note, what a butt ugly "woman" he makes.

Tom McDonald is one of the biggest grifters alive. He'd fit in well with the sherbro Canucks that pretend to be American.

Easier to win a bodybuilding competition when you're competing against actual women.

Side note, what a butt ugly "woman" he makes.

Krok says she no longer competes in powerlifting now that she's a woman and not a man on a ton of steroids.

Why do left wing idiots make threads that generalize wildly? Because they are idiots. Ego-maniacal clowns who claim to be helping but are really harming the world.

I don't generally refer to Blair White at all. But if I had to guess as to why someone would it's because they are being polite or because its easy to fall into the illusion or to succumb to social pressure.

Personally I refer to Bruce Jenner as Bruce, and he/him. It sucks because when I was a kid Bruce was an American hero, and a prime example of male athletic greatness. Then the Kardashian Koven destroyed his mind.

I mean, imagine what it was to be Bruce in that household. You are one of the greatest and most skilled athletes of all time, and a goddamned American hero who appeared on Wheaties boxes, and now you are a fucking accessory to a clan of cable TV whores. You can't even escape to your man cave in the garage without Kris Jenner coming out there to humiliate you for TV fodder.

So you go off the cliff. The lesson is that to get fame and wealth you can't be a washed up manly man from the 70s anymore. Hot chicks are what sells, and the only way to get any shred of control back is to start imitating them.

Back