Why is it GOATs disproportionately lose to guys named Matt?

He also had an embarasing loss in wrestling to Matt Riddle of all fucking people.

How many times have you seen Matt Riddle wrestle? Pretty ridiculous comment to trash his wrestling when you don't know whether he is good or not. He won a Pennsylvania state championship, the best state in the nation by far.

How many times have you seen Matt Riddle wrestle? Pretty ridiculous comment to trash his wrestling when you don't know whether he is good or not. He won a Pennsylvania state championship, the best state in the nation by far.
is that you, Matt?

Cos Matt is a common name

Next question.

#statisticsbro

then maybe a girl will kiss me
ezgif_4_5512715514.gif

GSP's only two losses on record are to Matt Hughes and Matt Serra.
Fedor's only stiff KO is from Matt Mitrione.
Jones's only loss on record is to Matt Hamill. He also had an embarasing loss in wrestling to Matt Riddle of all fucking people.
Royce Gracie also lost to Matt Hughes.

also, i am told that Pat Miletich, who used to be the badass in UFC before the guys above, lost to Matt Hume and Later to Matt Lindland.

BJ Penn is the only big one i can find that has a positive Matt record (beat Matt Hughes twice and Matt Serra once, losing only once to Hughes)

<TheWire1>

Nice

There is a reason why Anderson and GSP never fought Matt Horwich.

They knew the fateful truth of what would happen

I used to have friend named with no arms and no legs who hung out on his porch all day. His name was Matt.
His brother had no arms or legs either and used to enjoy being pulled by a boat. Loved Skip, I did.
Their older brother, again no arms or legs and enjoyed hanging out in holes, was named Phil.
True story. Wait until I tell you about their gay brother Phillip.
1490052852057s.jpg

I used to have friend named with no arms and no legs who hung out on his porch all day. His name was Matt.
His brother had no arms or legs either and used to enjoy being pulled by a boat. Loved Skip, I did.
Their older brother, again no arms or legs and enjoyed hanging out in holes, was named Phil.
True story. Wait until I tell you about their gay brother Phillip.
View attachment 332221
<GOT2>

well, when they're not exchanging blows, they're on the matt where they do grappling. Half the sport happens there. Hope that helps.

Not even a Spanish bull fighter would show Matt a door.

and that’s why the one and true GOAT is Anderson motherfu**ing Silva.

Back