Why is Rogan so positive about Fedor and steroids now

Always <45><45>

Yeah right when Fedor goes to Fight CroCop Sambo guys come and say we need to test you for your Pride Fc fight

#desperation

Overeem and Henderson both cheated to extend thier athletic prime. Overeem is a known cheat plain and simple.

In Addition to that, Fedor was fighting in High level Sambo tournaments since 1996 at the very least and Overeem's Kickboxing career was quite short in comparision to Fedor's Sambo Career.

Fedor declined like a natural athlete would decline, in his early 30s. Henderson and Overeem did not decline because they juiced up. Lol

Fedor wasn't the same fighter for a while, even before he started losing. Everyone who knew what they were watching could tell that.

So you judge him by the time you feel he was at his very best and afterwards it does not count towards the criteria of goat ?

I can understand not giving 2 cents bout the Mitrione fight he was 40 but at 33 I'm still judging your performance

Overeem and Henderson both cheated to extend thier athletic prime. Overeem is a known cheat plain and simple.

In Addition to that, Fedor was fighting in High level Sambo tournaments since 1996 at the very least and Overeem's Kickboxing career was quite short in comparision to Fedor's Sambo Career.

Fedor declined like a natural athlete would decline, in his early 30s. Henderson and Overeem did not decline because they juiced up. Lol

Early 30ies is the prime still for most fighters. You are taking facts fictively straight out your butthole. Check the ages of the top 5 in the ufc for each division.

There was no testing in pride not for Fedor not for anyone. Also in the ufc you could beat that one test you knew when it was coming and with usada they still can beat tests and still continue to get poped. It's pro sports.

This is one area that Rogan is beyond hypocritical. Anytime Fedor comes up he'll say things like "you really have to question his legacy cause of Pride not testing" or joke about how Fedor needs to fight somewhere that doesn't test.

Meanwhile, when Anderson Silva, who has tested positive twice, comes up it's suddenly "Well he was recovering from injuries" or "It's tough getting older and not being able to reach the greatness of your prime."

And it's the same case with Jon Jones. First positive test "Oh it was the dick pills, Jon's a crazy mother fucker!" Second positive test, "You know I'm just speculating but Jon's cocaine was cut with Chinese whey protein that contained turinabol, it makes a lot of sense." Lol fuck off.

He also seems to ignore that the last time Fedor fought untested, he looked like utter shit against FABIO MALDONADO. Ya Fedor's real lucky he wasn't facing competition like fucking Fabio Maldonado in Pride lol.

He's more certain now because of that new documentary "Icarus" that goes into the extent of the Russian doping program. Basically every single Russian Olympic Athlete was on steroids. Considering Fedor's close ties to Putin it seems pretty likely that he was at least encouraged if not forced to take steroids.

Manipulating drug tests to help excel in worldwide athletic endeavors is definitely a soft power move that Russia is involved in. Considering Pride's testing policy It would almost be surprising if he was clean.

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty ridiculous to just make that leap with no proof. He might’ve but we don’t know that. He might not have and that’s all we have to go on.

Even if he was on roids, it's not like he fought against clean guys. That's cheating. Jones tried to cheat against clean fighters, Silva tried to cheat against clean fighters.

Fedor was tested his entire sambo career and never popped. He was clean, imo.
Why wouldn't he continue with doping? He was retired, he could juice like a maniac. I'm 100% sure he's clean

He's more certain now because of that new documentary "Icarus" that goes into the extent of the Russian doping program. Basically every single Russian Olympic Athlete was on steroids. Considering Fedor's close ties to Putin it seems pretty likely that he was at least encouraged if not forced to take steroids.
That's another thing that irks lol I watched Icarus and honestly I stopped it about 3/4 of the way through cause I was bored as fuck.

Russia has a state sponsored doping program?!?!? Nooooo way.<mma3>
Granted it could be cause 2 of my favorite sports are weightlifting and track and field but it's pretty much been an open secret that that's been going on for a long time. Basically everything east of Germany, possibly excluding Scandinavian countries idk, is extremely suspect when it comes to doping. With powerhouses like Russia, China and Kazakhstan being all but confirmed to have state involvement in covering up abuse.

I get that what Icarus shows has big implications in terms of sanctions and such but in terms of the shock factor and whole "This is motherfucking insane!!" shtick it's the equivalent of Overeem and Lesnar pissing hot.

Rogan was annoying.

Innocent until proven guilty is the only way to see it.

A lot of naive noobs to pro sports ITT

Fedor was on shit 100%, everybody was. Every remotely successful Russia athlete was, is and always will be. The Soviets had, and Russia still has, an extensive doping system. It's pure science, this isn't Fedor just injecting his ass with roids along his gym buddies.

You don't fight a prime juiced up Cro Cop for 20 mins on cabbage and potatoes. What the fuck are you morons thinking...

Takes nothing away from his legacy.

I wish they did bred them how you say then maybe they would at least be competitive in track & field, swimming etc with those undoubtedly clean American athletes.
Track&field = black people
Russia doesn't = black people
:D :D

From October 1997 to October 2007 (Pride FC's Existence), Japanese Pride events had 0 positive drug tests and USA Athletic Commissions produced 19 positives. Some fighters tested positive twice like Josh Barnett (4 career positive tests in total over his 18 year career, 1st went unpunished, because AC's started testing fighters after 2001 ) and Kimo (x2), so it was 17 different fighters. Out of those 19 positives, 8 are from UFC fighters.

Is it cheating if everyone is using

"Everyone is on steroids " Nate Diaz

"Everyone does steroids" Jose Aldo

"Everyone uses steroids" Peter Aerts
Yes, yes it is.

From October 1997 to October 2007 (Pride FC's Existence), Japanese Pride events had 0 positive drug tests and USA Athletic Commissions produced 19 positives. Some fighters tested positive twice like Josh Barnett (4 career positive tests in total over his 18 year career, 1st went unpunished, because AC's started testing fighters after 2001 ) and Kimo (x2), so it was 17 different fighters. Out of those 19 positives, 8 are from UFC fighters.

What’s the point of this? As far as I know, Pride didn’t test for steroids so of course there aren’t going to be any positive tests.

Those are selective examples to make a pro Fedor point. He is not known to have a worn out body ir chronic injuries, besides his thumb, at 33. He fought 3 Prime Monsters. Werdum one of the submission goats subed him, Gigantic Roid Big Foot used his size to batter Fedor - couldn't have fought him at a worse time, and Hendo who was older but had his old man prime and trt fists. All good fighters.

Overeem been fighting firever and is ranked right after Stipe at age 37 and noone git damaged and kod like he has.

Selective Fedor memory and arguemnts

Fedor had 2 mma careers at the same time not only had he fought 30 times in mma he also fought in world class Sambo tournaments where all the same elements of mma are used.....striking,submissions, etc.

Fedor literally never stopped fighting for years and training his body had many miles put on it.

Like stated before u got a guy like Cain who is pretty much done from injuries with less then half the fights fedor was in.

What’s the point of this? As far as I know, Pride didn’t test for steroids so of course there aren’t going to be any positive tests.

Agreed I'm a huge pride fan but it' absolutely common knowledge drug testing was non existent.

Fedor was tested for Sambo using Wada standards as Wada is a guideline not an actual service.

Fedor also passed every test he took in the US when other fighters on that same card like Josh Barnett failed tests......so there' that.

PRIDE didn' test but it doesn't mean every fighter was on somerhing.Fedor has passed every test he's ever taken that is also common knowledge. Haters will try to revise history but it doesn't change his legacy is clean.

Fedor had 2 mma careers at the same time not only had he fought 30 times in mma he also fought in world class Sambo tournaments where all the same elements of mma are used.....striking,submissions, etc.

Fedor literally never stopped fighting for years and training his body had many miles put on it.

Like stated before u got a guy like Cain who is pretty much done from injuries with less then half the fights fedor was in.

He was winnung not getting hit much.

Explain Buakaw and pro boxers with their 300 fights, Buakaw pro and boxers 40-50 fights.before the pro career starts

Ah it makes you slweep better at night

Striking sparring only is nothing compared to doing that plus a heavy grappling regiment.

Boxers do one thing......punch and move....

Mma fighters deal with eight points of contact in striking alone then add in every aspect of grappling.....

MUCH MORE TAXING

Only 8 fighters tested positive in the UFC during that era. It wasn't much different than Pride.

Back