Wilder vs Parker & Joshua vs Wallin Dec.23rd SAUDI card

40 bucks? yeah thats a pretty damn good price for all of these quality fights. i think ill buy this.

Hey fellas I'm looking to bet on some fights on this card underdogs only who do you feel is worth be putting a hundred on. I'm not betting against Bivol as I think he wins Josuha I thing will win also. Im going to bet against Wilder as I don't think he is that good and Parker could catch him. The odds for the other fights are like +800 to +1700 so it's worth just laying a hundred bucks down you only need one to win to make money what are your thoughts.

Hey fellas I'm looking to bet on some fights on this card underdogs only who do you feel is worth be putting a hundred on. I'm not betting against Bivol as I think he wins Josuha I thing will win also. Im going to bet against Wilder as I don't think he is that good and Parker could catch him. The odds for the other fights are like +800 to +1700 so it's worth just laying a hundred bucks down you only need one to win to make money what are your thoughts.

Outside of those and Looking at the undercard, opetaia, Sanchez and hrgovic are absolutely nailed on to win. I’d very heavily favour makhmudov, the only fight with a question mark for me is Dubois vs miler. I’d back Dubois as miller has been inactive forever and unlikely to still be on the peds

Outside of those and Looking at the undercard, opetaia, Sanchez and hrgovic are absolutely nailed on to win. I’d very heavily favour makhmudov, the only fight with a question mark for me is Dubois vs miler. I’d back Dubois as miller has been inactive forever and unlikely to still be on the peds
The DDD v Miller fight is fascinating for me, I think if Dubois can't finish him early with his power, then Miller may make him quit in the second half of the fight. DDD appears to lack durability (this may be unfair, but we'll see) and Miller is known for pouring it on.

All the favorites should win I think the Parker odds are a little off so your getting good money on Parker . Those odds should be closer to 3/1 . They are 4/1 .

Kabayel is 6/1 underdog listed .

I’m personally picking Junior Fa to upset Sanchez as the upset most likely to happen .

Dubois is also a favorite,but I think most these odds are off ,Joshua is a big. favorite over Wallin , about 75% chance he wins on the odds which sounds right .

Junior Fa I saw as 8/1 odds as the underdog . I can see him landing a power punch and hurting Sanchez that’s a believable scenerio , the others ? Besides Miller vs Dubois I don’t see that much hard fights to predict the most likely outcomes .

Kabayel don’t have a prayer , Hrgovic can win his fight with a blind fold on .

I see all the favorites winning at heavyweight but I’ll take the Fa fight

All the favorites should win I think the Parker odds are a little off so your getting good money on Parker . Those odds should be closer to 3/1 . They are 4/1 .
Kabayel don’t have a prayer.I see all the favorites winning at heavyweight but I’ll take the Fa fight
I see something I put 100 each on Kabayel and Parker we will see.

Why arent they just fighting each other lol ...

Imagine these two on the same card and not fighting each other ahhaha

Talk about fumbling the bag

If i was their opponents id pull out last minute so they just do Wilder vs Joshua already

He needs to fight better opposition as a champ! I know CW is pretty devoid of talent but zorro and Thompson as his first 2 defences is indefensible. They are domestic level fighters with records padded by cans and journeymen.

Would like to see him against any of the champions though. Even someone like riakhpore. A very dangerous fight but 1 he would still be favoured to win

Why arent they just fighting each other lol ...

Imagine these two on the same card and not fighting each other ahhaha

Talk about fumbling the bag

If i was their opponents id pull out last minute so they just do Wilder vs Joshua already
That doesn’t really make sense . Their opponents aren’t worried if Wilder fights Joshua , Wallin and Parker are getting huge opportunities for themselves in the title picture they aren’t worried about anything else but particularly Wallin getting big paydays , twice if he wins .

They’re on the same card because Wilder is inactive and was never going to fight Joshua as a next opponent with such shirt camp they originally were going to fight under the Skills Challenge promotion but that event cancelled , if both win they fight next .

He needs to fight better opposition as a champ! I know CW is pretty devoid of talent but zorro and Thompson as his first 2 defences is indefensible. They are domestic level fighters with records padded by cans and journeymen.

Would like to see him against any of the champions though. Even someone like riakhpore. A very dangerous fight but 1 he would still be favoured to win
Facts:

1) Both Masternak & Riakporhe pulled out & Thompson was the replacement
2) Riakporhe is with Ben Shalom's Boxxer who won't work with Matchroom & most likely had Riakporhe pull out of the purse bid
3) Jai flew to London thinking Dec 23rd might be Briedis rematch but Briedis said he wasn't ready as he is still injured & he took Zorro as a stay busy fight & a way to get more exposure on a big card while hoping to rematch Briedis in Feb, 2024 (probably on the Fury vs Usyk card)
4) Goulamirian (WBA) is scheduled to fight Dorticos in 1st half of 2024
5) CBS & Riakporhe are both with Boxxer & will most likely be having an in house WBO title fight next
6) Jai correctly chose to drop the IBF trinket for the Saudi money. Briedis & Zurdo will be fighting for the vacant title
7) That only leaves Mikaelian the WBC title holder as a potential Feb 2024 opponent for Jai's 2 fight deal with Saudi's, that is if Don King hasn't tied him up with some rematch clause with Makabu

Jai isn't afraid to fight anyone & can't help it if others are running scared of him

Back