Will Colby talk his way into another title shot?

Nothing surprises me anymore. They could announce tomorrow that he's rematching Leon and I would just chalk it up to UFC doing UFC things.

Colby fights at ww when alot of people bigger than him fight at lightweight. I respect him for that. AND FLORIDA BROS REPRESENT UH UH......well except sucker punchers.
I never bought into this whole "Colby could be a LW" thing, I think if he could he would have made the move by now. We all know he is only really looking for low risk high reward fights and the LW division has long had bigger names and better matchups. I'm gonna need to see it to believe it.

Welterweight was a bit stagnant, but you now have so many people lining up for title shots now before Colby:
- Belal
- JDM
- Ian Garry
- MVP
- Shavkat
- Chimaev
- Makhachev

Could all look like worthy contenders by the end of 2024, if some haven't already fought for the belt by then
MVP? Lol!!!!

I hope so cause it would make you guys so angry, but instead I’m sure you’ll all just revert to begging Colby stays in the title picture with a no.1 contenders fight with Shavkat when in reality he should be fighting outside the top 10

Colby suck Trumps dick. Trump sits next to Dana.. Figure it out.

I think he used up that tactic at this point.

I hope they give it to him, just so I can watch the eternal meltdown on here
{<BJPeen}

Colby looked terrible in his last fight, and Dana acknowledged it. He's 36 and has won only 2 fights in the last 4 years. I suspect the UFC realizes he's at the end of the road and will match him against an up-and-comer to transfer some of his hype to a new guy.

I expect the UFC to give him either Shavkhat, JDM, or Ian. The question is whether Colby would actually accept any of those fights. JDM is probably the most winnable fight, but he doesn't have the name value. Ian has the hype, but he's a tough style matchup. And Shavkhat would just walk through Colby.

give belaal the title shot so we don't need to see his face ever again
I’m with this. I actually see it going the same way minus the eye poke. Give him his shot so he can be done with being in our faces

This would be terminally ridiculous, which doesn t mean they won t do it.

I mean, they gave bisping always easy paths to a title shot and definitely his first defense. I won’t be shocked if they push mvp to it since he is getting old

I mean, they gave bisping always easy paths to a title shot and definitely his first defense. I won’t be shocked if they push mvp to it since he is getting old
They can t give MVP a title. He s getting humiliated the first wrestler he faces plus he s on the old side.

I don't think he will ever win another meaningful fight, let alone earn a title shot.

After his last performance I sure hope he never fights again. Although if shavkat wins I wouldn't mind seeing him slaughter Colby

Fixed that for you.

Colby deserves it more than all those guys. Let’s be fair here

Even Colby himself doesn't believe this shit.

Colby vs MVP ( #1 contender ) on a UK Card

MVP vs. Leon would definitely sell itself in the UK, and honestly, it's an interesting title fight.

If MVP gets a favourable match up like Thompson, I can see him being shoved into a title fight to headline a UK PPV.

With the same merry-go-round of 7 WW's (Usman, Covington, Masvidal, Burns, Edwards, RDA and Woodley) in the past 6 years in the title picture, I'm definitely good with MVP being thrust into a title shot.

WW needs new blood, hopefully on the octagon floor.

Back