Will fans drink Colby's poltical koolaid

From the original post, TS is probably a liberal, supports the NFL taking a knee, supports BLM, enjoys a skinny chai soy decaf and thinks a country shouldn't protect its own borders because "nobody is illegal"

I give Colby credit for trying to generate mainstream interest in a fight that hardcore MMA fans don't even give a shit about .

He needs to take it up a notch. Say crazy shit like "Woodley will be the 2nd most famous unconscious body from Ferguson.". Inflammatory rhetoric that gets on CNN and the Today Show.

Really rile up the soy boys, blacks and closet white supremacists. Can't sell that garbage fight with his current half measures.
I'm pretty triggered by that one liner, lol.

Really rile up the soy boys, blacks and closet white supremacists. Can't sell that garbage fight with his current half measures.

You're right, but Colby's already said there's a line he won't cross so it ain't happening. Didn't think he would sell out to PC that quick but oh well

MOST fans can see what Colby is trying to do by bringing Trump and politics into MMA.

Cloby has clearly workout a whole storyline to sell a fight w/Woodley. Problem is he's using race bait issues to inflame and divide fans.

Saying conservatives/right wingers use race-baiting tactics is like saying Demian Maia uses jiu-jitsu. It's the nature of who they are. It's GEICO-esque. It's what they do.

From the original post, TS is probably a liberal, supports the NFL taking a knee, supports BLM, enjoys a skinny chai soy decaf and thinks a country shouldn't protect its own borders because "nobody is illegal"

Your incel is showing.

There's a shitton out there. Go google it yourself, I don't need my day ruined with this.

T-Wood's "oppression" is a self fulfilled prophecy. He got what he wanted, don't think he's not stoked about Dana disliking him. Colby's a dumb ass actor.

Anyone supporting either of these dudes deserve it.

Thanks for posting that video. It's an extraordinary compilation - and one that reminded me exactly why Tyron is so unlikeable. He spends his life taking offence. He invents insults. He harangues the people who pay him. He openly accuses the UFC of racism, and then he wonders why the leadership of the company don't like him. He's fucking pathetic, actually.

And, in answer to his comment, the reason he and Mighty Mouse don't make the big bucks is simple: THEIR FIGHTS DON'T DRAW ANY FUCKING MONEY! This isn't racism. It's economics. The UFC isn't in the charity business. Jon Jones and Anderson Silva have been making bank for years now. Plenty of other black guys have too, and not just champions. You need to sell tickets and PPVs, attract eyeballs, and generate buzz. Tyron doesn't. The metrics for UFC 228 this past weekend are poor. More evidence of his limited appeal.

The bottom line is this: Tyron walks around expecting a handout, whether its in terms of cash or fan support. People don't like it. He complains a lot, and has had several of the most boring fights in MMA history. What does he expect? He is also deluding himself that he is a 'freedom fighter' like MLK. LMAO! He's a boring prizefighter who nobody will pay to see. Fact.

Colbyn is using political race issues and Woodley nvr did

tHu9pcv.gif

XNUgQT6.gif

By the time this fight takes place, ppl will be interested and riled up for sure.

Only Conor and Chael hustle the promoting like Colby.

I’ve akways wondered how many of Colby’s hardcore fans are really just hardcore Trump supporters. His fight style isn’t that exciting, his trash talk game is Cringey, and he just doesn’t have the swag of guys like Conor, Garbrant or even Till. Yet he has some really devote and intense fans. It has to come from his politics.

i think he's pretty funny to be honest. tyron seems like he's super paranoid

Colby could make a piece of shit look good if you put it next to him

Fans will think what ever Dana tells them.

IF ur asking do i support the Amendment rights of NFL players? YES!!
I'm against all unarm people being shot by police,YES!
Do i feel we were a nation of immigrants before we were a nation of laws,YES!
Should employer be held accountable for attaching undocumented Latinos here,YES!

OH yea i dont like skinny chai soy decaf but I'll take green tea w/2 surgars.

I honestly used to find Sonnen‘ schtick obnoxious but humorous, but you knew it was just that a schtick.

Colby has little humor in his trolling, it’s just to garner reaction and attention. I’m not to high on his chances of conquering TWood either. This will be the only fights where I’ll be rooting for Tyron and Colby to “melt into each other” like conjoined Siamese twins, it would serve them right, you know to have talk allot and get along compromise.
<Fedor23>
<codychoke>
<{cruzshake}>
Something tells me that not ALL of this is an act. It's not exactly hard to find someone who thinks like him. Just go to the war room, and you'll see a dime a dozen of these Trumpanzees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back