• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will UFC 249 be Cancelled?

lol a lot of people in this thread don't understand that having this event will soon be considered illegal

........imagine if YOU were OLD and or had a compromised immune system......................................................

If you were to get the coronavius................the chance of you dying is............................a scary proposition..................................

Why some of you guys are SO cold............................I will never know.

Don't some of you have older family and friends and and and.......................?

Geez.
I do, my mom is 63, but neither of us are not going that route, i went grocery shopping yesterday and i actually didnt see anything crazy, of course i meant those who are going the dumb way about this whole thing.

ETPbYj_XsAIH8cn

giphy.gif

This fight is just not meant to be, at this point Undertaker vs Sting is more likely to actually happen. Just let this match-up go already.

The spectacle of Dana desperately trying any way humanly possible to keep this fight alive is probably the only entertainment we're going to get from MMA for a few months.

Aaaah, the old reverse jinx

<mma4>

Nice work TS, I like where your head is at

This fight is just not meant to be, at this point Undertaker vs Sting is more likely to actually happen. Just let this match-up go already.

Wouldn't it just be postponed at this time? I mean it's not like the 4 other times when they pulled out with injury or weight cut and another fight happened. THis will just get moved ahead.

I called it ages ago.
Never let my hopes get up for this one.
This fight is not going to happen., It's like the 5th time it's been booked and I just can't see it happening. I'm not getting my hopes up. Best we can ask for is Connor vs Tony for something a bit different than another fucking rematch.

Last edited:
Just schedule them both to fight someone else. Khabib vs Conor, Gaethje vs Ferguson. Then do a last minute switch around.

Only way to make this shit happen.

Back