Winning Back My Dream Girl - Need Advice Please, Sherbros!

Again. My female friends are saying I’m doing fine. Keep being nice and giving her attention and in time she’ll wake up and come back to me. Every guy I know is saying what y’all are saying. My gut says listen to the guys, my heart says listen to the girls. After all, woman know women better than men.

Again. My female friends are saying I’m doing fine. Keep being nice and giving her attention and in time she’ll wake up and come back to me. Every guy I know is saying what y’all are saying. My gut says listen to the guys, my heart says listen to the girls. After all, woman know women better than men.

If you want to catch fish (women), then you need to listen to fishermen (men) and not other fish (women).

oh man. listen. all that bs about women playing hard to get...nah. when they want you, they will not play hard to get, they make it easy for you. i've never had anything meaningful with women that play hard to get. fuck those attention whore bitches. all that i had meaningful was with women willing to make an extra step or, at the very least, match me in my rhythm.
why would you want someone that isn't meeting you half way? if it's not like that at the start, what makes you think it will get better as time goes by?
some women are worth fighting for, true.
no woman is worth lowering your dignity though. none.

<{walkerwhut}>
Dude, be a fucking man. Respect yourself. Nobody wants to be with a lap dog.
You are too damn old to not know this by now.
Relationships aren't one sided. They dont work when only one person wants it to work. It's a 50/50 partnership. You're both in all the way, or you have nothing.

Stop thinking with your dick, take care of your health, and find a proper woman when she comes around.
You cant "win" people back. They aren't prizes. They either want to be with you, or they dont.
And no, you can't be friends with this chick. You obviously have too many emotions. There are billions of women on this planet. Find another.

And stop taking advice from chicks on this, because they tend to give awful advice when it comes to relationships.

She might find that what she wanted was a good body to bang, and what she needs is a man who loves her and shows her that.

This is definitely her

This outlook isn’t going to help you. You’ve got this fantasy in your mind that you’re the guy for her and she’s just gonna wake up and get it someday. That’s not how it works.

If she wanted to be with you, she’s be with you. You’re not going to say no and she knows it. She’s 39 and has 3 kids. She’s wants to find someone ASAP and you’re right in front of her and she’s not taking the invite. Honestly nothing positive is going to come from her being in your life. You’ll pine for her and any relationship you have with someone else will suffer.

This outlook isn’t going to help you. You’ve got this fantasy in your mind that you’re the guy for her and she’s just gonna wake up and get it someday. That’s not how it works.

If she wanted to be with you, she’s be with you. You’re not going to say no and she knows it. She’s 39 and has 3 kids. She’s wants to find someone ASAP and you’re right in front of her and she’s not taking the invite. Honestly nothing positive is going to come from her being in your life. You’ll pine for her and any relationship you have with someone else will suffer.
That's why I said stop thinking about a relationship and continue living life independenly. I had a friend who was sure for years he'd end up with his childhood sweetheart. Ended up hearing from her as an adult and started a relationship, turns out she was a crazy crackwhore and used him. That was some real rough shit to watch.

Be wary of self fulfilling prophecies. Sometimes they go all Monkey's Paw.

Christ, 3 kids? This chick cant be better than a Bismark 5, which I am thinking is an even lower grading scale than Boise.

TS is a fool who ruined stuff with a great woman (Jan) and now pines after some chick who doesn't even care about him lol. You done goofed TS, you should let Stacey go and move on. You've put her on a pedestal

This is true. She banged a lot of guys in high school, college, before marriage and after her divorce

Chad, First of all, I'm sorry that you're going through all this emotional turmoil while dealing with such a serious health issue. That's got to fucking suck, man. I can't imagine having to deal with both things at the same time.
Has there been any word on the possibility of a transplant any time soon?
OK, now back to the issue at hand your relationship status with Stacey & Jen. Who did you confide in when you discovered how serious your health issues are? Because you mentioned that your illness took Jen by surprise. But, she still stayed by your side despite your being in the hospital, correct? Then, after that, you sent Stacey the fowers? Then, a little while later Jen ghosted you?
I think what happened was that Jen really fell in love with you, my friend but that you couldn't fully reciprocate because of your feelings for Stacey. And, Jen could tell.
Then your illness came up & she showed you again how much she truly cared about you by staying by your side in the hospital hoping that it would get you to open your heart fully to her but instead, you sent Stacey those damn flowers & I think then she realized that she was always going to be your second choice. Despite all her TLC & devotion you were still more in love with Stacey than with her so bailed.
I know that you "recommitted" to Jen after the flowers but by then the damage was done, buddy. Women can tell when a guy isn't "all in" with them & she finally decided to ghost you rather than risk getting hurt even more. I'm sorry to say it, pal but you screwed up. Or, more accurately, your feelings for Stacey screwed things up between Jen & you.
And, I'm sure that if you put yourself in Jen's shoes that you can't blame her for bailing. Here she was head over heels in love with a guy who suddenly winds up deathly ill & who needs a new kidney, which is a daunting enough task but then she comes to realize that he's in love with someone else. She deserved better, man. She deserved you to be 110% into her & when she knew that it would never be that way she ended things.
But, sometimes, tragically, we can't help who we love & for you, Stacey is #1.
And, unfortunately, Stacey is a game player who doesn't really know what she wants other than that right now it isn't you. At least not as her man. But, when you were involved with Jen she wasn't happy. She doesn't want you but she doesn't want anyone else to have you either. That's why she made such a big deal about those flowers & posted them online. Because she knew that Jen would see the post. Women can be catty & devious like that. And, sadly ( for you & Jen ) it worked.
Where has Stacey been while your ill?
Has she gone above & beyond for you like a real friend would? Or, has it mostly just been text messages? Because, if it's just the latter, you deserve better, bro. But, honestly, I don't know that she really has more to give. It sounds to me like she wants all your attention but she doesn't have enough to give you in return.
Personally, even knowing how much you're in love with her, I'd like to see you ghost her. To get away from her for a nice long stretch while you clear your head & emotionally recharge your batteries. But, I don't know whether you're strong enough for that right now. Not while you're awaiting a transplant & all that.
You're in quite the conundrum, bro & I don't envy you.
The most important thing at the moment is your health. You need to focus on that fist & foremost.
Take care, man. I wish I had more answers for you but I don't.
Peace.

Santa frickin barbara.Leave both,jenn and Stacey...

Didn't read

shes gone, let it/her go.

smash easy pussy to feel better about it.

/end

edit: omg haha, decided to read the first few sentences out of curiosity

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

man no, just no. just no. "best friends", taking her back when she doesn't really want to be with you, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

shes keeping you on the back burner, as a side option, until someone shes actually really into is available. Abort. Now. And never un-abort.

Dudes post literally reminded me of this song.

Cliff notes man....too much for me to read. I read about half.

Here's my advice, figure out which one you want. Pursue her. The back and forth thing is for teenagers and college kids. If neither want to committ and you do, then move on. Find a Susan or some shit.

Bitches drive us crazy. We can't afford to treat them like they are queens and be slaves to them. Find somebody you get along with, are sexually attracted to, and make the shit work. be confident, don't play stupid games, and above all....make sure you are happy. You need to be able to fine without a woman to have a woman that respects you and appreciates you.

Is this like Michael Scott/The Office fan fiction? Like the episode where Jan shows up with new fake tits and Michael starts treating Holly like trash all of a sudden.

Archie...your chance at happiness is slim to nil. This woman will only serve as you as an agitation, a disruptor, and a disappointment. You're 50 with chronic renal disease. 2/3 of your life has passed by already. The few short/ good years left on your lease should be spent with people who show you love, not with those who string you along for their own validation.

If you don't listen and adhere to the hard truths in this thread you are a gigantic fool....

Back