Crime Woman Clings to Dog Thief's Car

Can't wait for @Loiosh 's take on this.

"decolonize pet ownership"

"equitable pet adoption"

"redlining, jim crow, and systemic racism causes blacks to live in poverty so she took it for home protection"

"what gives the racist white lady the right to own a BLACK pet? those bystanders were just putting an end to a slave-owner/slave relationship"

"something something support black-owned pet stores"

They have the license plate number. Shows at 1:31 although they blurred it out. Hopefully it isn't a stolen vehicle/plate and they can arrest them.

I usually argue against vigilante justice, but if someone out there were to figure out the license number and find these scumbags, I'd still manage some sleep tonight.

Worried for a moment, my daughter breeds Frenchies. Ya'll have any idea how much some of them are selling for?

I guess criminals lurk around the Whole Foods, looking for shit to steal in cars and such. They then see an embodied $5,000 bill puppy innocently waiting for his bourgeois master to finish buying her organic, cruelty-free, fair trade, grass-fed free range chick pea salad, all alone and ripe for the taking.

Considering how much attention the owner has brought onto this case by throwing herself on the hood of the car, police will probably find them. Hopefully they get the pup back before he gets sold off.
They're probably going to kill the dog and dump it somewhere now that the cops are looking for them.

The dog is worth more than the shit box car with a missing hub cap the thieves are driving.

i'd be ok with them getting the death penalty. dog theives are barely better than child molesters. they should all be buried alive.

They're probably going to kill the dog and dump it somewhere now that the cops are looking for them.

The dog is worth more than the shit box car with a missing hub cap the thieves are driving.

The dog thieves will probably get someone they know to turn the dog in for the reward and claim that they found it tied up in an alley.

That was what happened to Lady Ga Ga's French bulldogs that got stolen and her dog walker was shot.

They ended up arresting everyone involved.

Wouldn’t that deserve an attempted murder charge, driving at that speed with someone on the hood?

There were three of them so they could have just stopped the car and eaten the lady if she got hostile.

Fuckin shitbags. Of course they were driving a Kia, the vehicle is probably stolen too. I hope she gets her dog back.

I usually argue against vigilante justice, but if someone out there were to figure out the license number and find these scumbags, I'd still manage some sleep tonight.
Vigilante justice isn’t okay if they are pistol whipping and robbing an innocent civilian to be clear

Vigilante justice isn’t okay if they are pistol whipping and robbing an innocent civilian to be clear

Obviously.

Attacking and robbing someone is not a life sentence in any law except maybe Sharia law, I dunno about extremists.

So black women stealing dogs is a political topic in the US because they are black?
I thought pets were more of a Mayberry topic.

It's a politicized topic. Take a crime and centralize all focus on a socio-political aspect of it as if that were the cause of it.

I would say a description of them to try and find them would be needed.

Oh that's right the "correct" description leaves out their physical description as its not know how they identify.
*3 rascals wanted for questioning over prank

meme.gif

I agree

Officer: Can you describe what the people who robbed you looked like?
Victim: They're human
Officer: ...uh, anything else? Approximate height? Weight? Race?
Victim: No because saying anything more than their species would be evil for some reason
45463031_770724259935063_3005229363365937152_n.jpg

Probably won't get caught. If they do they won't need bail. If punished will be slap on the wrist.

It's a politicized topic. Take a crime and centralize all focus on a socio-political aspect of it as if that were the cause of it.

Race didn't factor into this story at all, but it's interesting to note how the races of the people involved factor into your interest in the story. Would you be so indifferent if the races were reversed? Would the media's? Or do you think this is just another example of "white grievance" which none of you ever care to define when asked?

Didn't know stealing dogs was a thing.

How would they even sell one of those?

Back