Worst crowd in MMA

I thought Toronto was great. They cheered the shit out of Santos/Manuwa and Holloway/Ortega and booed Shevchenko/Joanna, what more can you ask for?!

Brazil is hands down the worst, there's not even an argument against it.

tbf, There's always a few bad section in the Arena filled with annoying retard.

Might be the case here.

The Irish are always respectful and never cause trouble.

The crowd in my living room sure gets loud...

:confused:

Vegas is terrible. I’m from Toronto.. The crowd has always been pretty good, but there are several drunken bros giving golden coaching advice to pros like “just stand up, pussies”.. This is not something only found here. UFC fans suck globally.

Toronto has some of the best sports fans in the world. That includes combat sports or any events.

Anyone who says that has no idea what they're talking about.

Watch football in Europe or South America (the Copa Libertadores that just combined the two of them), watch the IPL or India playing a OD or T20 match anywhere in the world, watch Joshua fighting in Cardiff or Wembley, watch Wales playing at home in Rugby.

North Americans fans are rubbish for all sports, they're no where near the best in the world you just follow the wrong sports.

The Toronto crowd was super entertaining from TV. They really added to the atmosphere unlike the majority of the dull American crowds.

Last edited:
Vegas, anywhere where they get drunk and start booing.

TS, I'm very surprised to hear that. Where you at UFC 231? (I never go to live shows. I'll watch the PPV at home).

Guess I should be happy Philly never gets UFC fights.

any North American crowd, always full of pro wrestling imbeciles pushing that stupid "Woooooo" thing

MMA should've stayed in Brazil and Japan

Toronto, hands down.

I've only been to shows mainly on the east coast and a few mid (Chicago, Detroit, Indy)

Toronto fans are by far the dumbest, drunkest, most annoying fans at a live UFC event.

I'm Canadian too. Toronto is always hailed as the mecca of MMA too. I've been to every Toronto UFC event so far and it gets worse for every event. I love Toronto too. Great city.

Flame away. I'm ready.
Out of all the countries I've been to Toronto, Canada had the happiest and nicest people

two words: Bra Zil.

nothing even close.

not really.

definitely brazil, only good thing about brazilian crowds is them going completely silent when their guy gets finished.

I thought Toronto was great. They cheered the shit out of Santos/Manuwa and Holloway/Ortega and booed Shevchenko/Joanna, what more can you ask for?!

Brazil is hands down the worst, there's not even an argument against it.

Said people who never been to an event in brazil

While i would not be surprised, and i gotta say, it may very well just be, yall wouldnt know and just blindly hating.

<36>

Any crowd with those "WOOOOOOOO" idiots in it.

<20><20><20>
RqiC.gif

TS, I'm very surprised to hear that. Where you at UFC 231? (I never go to live shows. I'll watch the PPV at home).

Yeah I was there.

My section was filled with the dumbest human beings I've encountered at UFC events.

I've been to a shit ton of events. Toronto (IMO) always has the worst crowds.

I'm Canadian too.

Give me Montreal crowds any day over Toronto ( and i live really close to T.O. too). Actually Montreal might be my fav city on earth. I'd highly suggest anyone who hasn't visited there, you should.

Guess I should be happy Philly never gets UFC fights.

I went to Philly to watch my Raptors once.
(the year Philly barely won 10 games)

I had a Raps jersey, huge mistake.

Worst crowd in MMA:
1. Brazil (whole South-America)
2. All of USA
3. Canada with some exceptions

Best:
1. Irish & British
2. Japan
3. Slavic nations (Poland, Russia, Croatia...)
4. Mexico
5. Sweden

Africa, Mid-east and rest of Asia don't know shit about MMA anyways. Aussies are ok IMHO.

I went to Philly to watch my Raptors once.
(the year Philly barely won 10 games)

I had a Raps jersey, huge mistake.
Yeah, Philly people are not nice.

Back