Worst Successful Restaurants

If you're pounding drinks at the bar at Chili's, it's hard to go wrong with an order of skillet queso and salsa.

chilis-coupon.jpg

Pretty much every chain restaurant especially the franchise ones.

Recently I had pizza hut and I couldn't believe how bad it was. The little casear 5 dollar pizzas taste way better.

TGI Fridays
Applebees
Olive Garden
Chilis

I won't eat at any of these unless someone else is paying.

Really? Wendy's is actually not bad.

I said it in my pizza thread... Dominoes. They sell cardboard with ketchup on it.

Dominos regular crust pizza is horrible. But there thim crust is suprisingly good.

I've never had a positive experience at 'Outback Jacks'. Ordered chicken wings once and they came out drenched in tomato salsa (who the fuck puts salsa on chicken wings?!) and they had more oil on them than every deep fryer from every Mcdonalds restaurant combined.

Chili's is great, shut the fuck up

I don't know a single person that likes. Burger King or Wendy's

Wendy's is the shit as far as fast food goes. I guess service depends on location, but every time I go there, the food is good, and the service is fast. I'll take them over McDonalds any day of the week. I actually had to stop going to McD's, simply because they always fucked up my order. Missing fries, missing toppings, wrong drink, and they take forever. I think going slow is a strategy of some kind, because if you see long lines, you think the food is good. Nah. they just suck at getting your order to you.

As far as restaurants go, "East Side Mario's" is pretty bad. Bunch of ghetto pasta dishes you can make better at home.

Recently I had pizza hut and I couldn't believe how bad it was. The little casear 5 dollar pizzas taste way better.

I don't know what happened. When I was a kid, they had some awesome pizza. The crust was especially unique. I had it just the other day, and it was some Dominoes garbage.

images

Nasty ass, most unflavored food I've ever had... Like eating unsalted matter.

Olive Garden is absolute garbage.
Pizza Hut should be throw directly into the toilet.
Quiznos is shitty ass subs.
Burger King is gross as fuck, like every else here seems to agree.

Chevy's used to be bomb.
then they suddenly sucked colossal ass.
glad the one nearby got torn down.

Pizza Hut used to have great pizza. Something in their recipe changed like 15-20 years ago

I feel like the quality started going downhill when they transitioned from actual restaurants to essentially a pick up window/delivery service. The salad bar was the shit.

3377469892_13fcc415c1_z.jpg

Taco Bell

Red Lobster - The only think good there is those garlic cheddar biscuits. I got food poison from this place.

The Melting Pot - over priced crap that I have to cook myself.

I feel like the quality started going downhill when they transitioned from actual restaurants to essentially a pick up window/delivery service. The salad bar was the shit.

Yeah, that probably had something to do with it. Hard to sell pizza as a restaurant experience.

Din Tai Fung chain of restaurants based on the original DTF in Taiwan. They specialize in xiao long bao. I recently went to the Glendale, CA location to try their famous XLB and was disappointed. But the last time I had xiao long bao was in an actual Michelin starred restaurant, Hutong.

I guess I was expecting more from DTF but I guess opening stores across the world diluted the brand.

Pizza hut has to be the worst big pizza chain in existence now. The quality in the last 10 years has gone completely down the toilet. I'll also have to add taco bell and subway on my list. I find the subs bland and generic, the sandwiches I make myself at home are a billion times better for a fraction of the cost.

Back