Would you eat a delicious bucket of fried chicken if it just appeared on your front porch?

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
Imagine if you opened the door one evening to find a fresh,hot, delicious bucket of KFC on your porch. A classic 12pc Family Special, with Large Fries and Med Gravy available for a limited time for just $22.99 (Save $4.49!).

Now say that in the bag was the receipt, showing that not only was this succulent feast purchased a mere 15 minutes ago from a conveniently-located nearby KFC franchise but also that the mysterious chicken-gifter got amazing value for his money using coupons he downloaded from www.kfc.com or by using the KFC Colonel's Club App on his phone!

So given this hypothetical situation, would you eat the juicy, tender, crispy chicken?

590607800cbeef0acff9a644.png

Absolutely. You don't get this dad bod by NOT eating magical buckets of chicken.

Actually run into this situation a surprising number of times. I always eat the chicken.

That’s a negative ghost leader

Imagine if you opened the door one evening to find a fresh,hot, delicious bucket of KFC on your porch. A classic 12pc Family Special, with Large Fries and Med Gravy available for a limited time for just $22.99 (Save $4.49!).

Now say that in the bag was the receipt, showing that not only was this succulent feast purchased a mere 15 minutes ago from a conveniently-located nearby KFC franchise but also that the mysterious chicken-gifter got amazing value for his money using coupons he downloaded from www.kfc.com or by using the KFC Colonel's Club App on his phone!

So given this hypothetical situation, would you eat the juicy, tender, crispy chicken?

590607800cbeef0acff9a644.png
Seems like you really want to eat KFC right about now

Nope. I don't eat fast food.

I'll pay 300% more in some fancy restaurant for the chicken fried the same way though.

I would not, could not eat porch chicken nor any other food item that just happened to appear at my doorstep.

I was almost kidnapped and sold into slavery by doing this once.......

I'm willing to take the risk again.

I would be looking for the hitman that is trying to kill me

KFC sucks...
I was wondering where my ninja at. And sure enough, a thread about a bucket of chicken would make him appear magically. A bit surprised with your post though. But I agree. KFC gives me the runs.

Back