wow - Ronda looking kinda hot

"Everything happens" cause you got KTFO twice and acted like a giant pussy about it. Enjoy WWE dork.

hey she's a massive star, massively rich, has enjoyed extremely remarkable fame and dare i say it has changed the way a lot of men think about women by popularising wmma.

i think she took those defeats badly as well man, but shes a trillion times more important than you'll ever be. she reached the top in one profession and now she is finding success in another. enjoy obscurity and irrelevance, dork?

giphy.gif

hey she's a massive star, massively rich, has enjoyed extremely remarkable fame and dare i say it has changed the way a lot of men think about women by popularising wmma.

i think she took those defeats badly as well man, but shes a trillion times more important than you'll ever be. she reached the top in one profession and now she is finding success in another. enjoy obscurity and irrelevance, dork?

You do the same dork.

She better work on her looks because her fighting skills arent taking her anywhere

you mean except ufc champ, movies, and WWE?

yeah she should've tried a different sport

Everything does not happen for a reason and anyone who lives by that, says that all the time and preaches that is an idiot. Few quotes make me as sick as that one. Tell an innocent child with terminal cancer that everything happens for a reason.
She's stupid. <{CMPALM}>
The reason might not be related to you.

I'd still pay $60 for a ppv to see her get her face pushed in again. That never gets old.

She has never looked at hot

she had 5kg of make up on her face

Ronda has her moments, from looking good to looking extremely gutter butt for some reason

She cleans up well, but looks like she rolled off Travis' b.o. stained recliner half the time

Not a bad looking woman still

Everything does not happen for a reason and anyone who lives by that, says that all the time and preaches that is an idiot. Few quotes make me as sick as that one. Tell an innocent child with terminal cancer that everything happens for a reason.
She's stupid. <{CMPALM}>
Live love laugh

My girl’s on a roll
78E61668-308A-4A19-959F-16351EE13502.jpeg
As in looking good, I’m not into the WWE stuff.
Seems like she’s happy though, so it’s all good

Back