Social WR Lounge 243: Can you make threads while yellow?

1000 posts per thread doesn't give me enough time to work myself up to make a new thread.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what the head inspector of the drug unit of the Antwerp police got arrested for by the way? Just guess.

I kind of like Parler's style. Straight up snitching on their paying customers. (Or pretending to at least.)
You’re a bitch. Reply to this and I’ll go all in

Guess what the head inspector of the drug unit of the Antwerp police got arrested for by the way? Just guess.
Follow the basics first

Most vocal guy but also the most scared

00551c0c-82a9-11eb-aca3-16586b38ce8f_web_scale_0.4166667_0.4166667__.jpg

Roidhead cop becomes head of the anti-drug unit.

What channel is that on?

The dude with alopecia on Barry deserves an Emmy. That scene in s2e1 when he confronts him about being ungrateful sbd disrespecting him was so well-acted. You totally see a positive, nonconfrontational person expressing indignant anger.

Caveat: I don't expect you to click these links, I'm putting this together to use as a reference as I expect to start pushing even more people to this show.

There's a pile of places to watch it. Most use Hulu, I think. I torrented it.

It's not for everyone, though, it's pretty violent and Ray makes Barry look like Mr Rogers. I think I've started multiple threads about it. I'm on a crusade to get everyone to watch it because it's so fucking good.

The first season is really good, although the pacing is a bit odd, which is all I'll say other than definitely watch the whole season. The second season is genius, one of my favorite seasons of anything, ever. Socks Are Important filled me with impotent rage.The season two finale almost put me into an emotional coma. There's an episode that ends with this version of Ghost Riders in the Sky that both makes no sense and is absolutely perfect, it's an unexpected cacophony that makes you really consider what's happening and where it comes from.

It's mostly episodical although there's definitely a core storyline. It's written and directed start to finish by the same team and the episodes are a super tight 30 minutes each, not a second wasted.

Anthony Carrigan was really good on Barry, I loved their relationship. Stephen Root was really strong, too, and you're always wondering when Barry is going to realize he's the abused spouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back