Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there aren't many people on sherdog who cop to drug use the way I do, but please always be aware of drug interactions when you're using. My buddy OD'd in my car this morning and that shit is fucking scary.
What was he on? Were you able to get him to hospital?

Why is Seattle on that list? All the BBQ I've had there has too much goddamn sauce to make up for shit tier seasoning.
I actually like sauces. I was surprised about the overall quality of the bbq joints up here. Not what you'd expect from a place known for seafood and cream cheese on hotdogs.

The talk of food and living ling made me remember a show I watched about "blue zones" areas of the world that have an unusual amount of octogenarians and there was definitely one in Japan and Italy. I remember one of the theories was dietary as those 2 areas ate less meat than a typical Western diet. Basically they ate less carcinogens so there were lower rates of cancer
Seafood and carbs, plus walkable communities. Makes sense really

<mma4>

look at this doe case i have been working on
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/439umak.html

Circumstances of Discovery
A police officer was stopped by a citizen who told him about a man running down the road with no clothes on. As the officer arrived in the area of the McDonald's restaurant on Mt. View Drive, he saw the man running through the parking lot, then climb up a center flagpole all the way to the top and looked around as if he was surveying the area. The officer called up to him, but did not get a response. The man then let go and fell to the ground.

The police were never able to find his clothing or figure out from where he came. Fingerprints were sent out to all states, FBI and Canada with negative results. The autopsy showed no drugs in his system.

He may have come from another country and jumped ship near Anchorage.
Did he look like he came from another country?

U.K. man accused of promoting gay purge says he’s ‘bisexual but lean towards being homosexual’

A British man accused of promoting the extermination of gay people told police that he’s a member of the LGBT community, a court in London has heard. Andrew Dymock, a 23-year-old former politics student from Bath, England, is an alleged neo-Nazi who has been charged with 15 terrorism and public order offenses, the BBC reported.

During court proceedings this week, prosecutor Jocelyn Ledward referred to SRN material as part of “an agenda against the LGBT community.”

She showed jurors a 2017 article entitled “Homosexuality: The Eternal Social Menace.” The story, which was allegedly written by Dymock, states that gay people “are simply degenerate and must be purged from society for the greater good.”

Last week, prosecutors said that Dymock owned a self-made poster that encouraged the rape of female police officers. On Wednesday, jurors heard that Dymock had told his mother that, “I honestly believe that Hitler was the greatest feminist of all time,” the BBC reported.
That’s your average, confused, 23-yo politics student.

The talk of food and living ling made me remember a show I watched about "blue zones" areas of the world that have an unusual amount of octogenarians and there was definitely one in Japan and Italy. I remember one of the theories was dietary as those 2 areas ate less meat than a typical Western diet. Basically they ate less carcinogens so there were lower rates of cancer
Are the Greeks there too?
They eat wild vegetables and that sure sounds healthy. Or maybe they have a bit too much similarities with Turkish cuisine, so that’s a lot fat junk.

look at this doe case i have been working on
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/439umak.html

Circumstances of Discovery
A police officer was stopped by a citizen who told him about a man running down the road with no clothes on. As the officer arrived in the area of the McDonald's restaurant on Mt. View Drive, he saw the man running through the parking lot, then climb up a center flagpole all the way to the top and looked around as if he was surveying the area. The officer called up to him, but did not get a response. The man then let go and fell to the ground.

The police were never able to find his clothing or figure out from where he came. Fingerprints were sent out to all states, FBI and Canada with negative results. The autopsy showed no drugs in his system.

He may have come from another country and jumped ship near Anchorage.

What do you mean by "working on"?

I actually like sauces. I was surprised about the overall quality of the bbq joints up here. Not what you'd expect from a place known for seafood and cream cheese on hotdogs.
I'm not a huge fan of a ton of sauce on my BBQ is the thing.

@BEER try keeping you're head homie. You know if you ever need to talk to someone I'm here for you my friend.

Thank you, pal. It means a lot.

What was he on? Were you able to get him to hospital?

Well he snorted some oxy in my car. Definitely not enough to OD on its own.

I got him to the hospital and just talked to him on the phone and he seems to be doing well.

U.K. man accused of promoting gay purge says he’s ‘bisexual but lean towards being homosexual’

A British man accused of promoting the extermination of gay people told police that he’s a member of the LGBT community, a court in London has heard. Andrew Dymock, a 23-year-old former politics student from Bath, England, is an alleged neo-Nazi who has been charged with 15 terrorism and public order offenses, the BBC reported.

During court proceedings this week, prosecutor Jocelyn Ledward referred to SRN material as part of “an agenda against the LGBT community.”

She showed jurors a 2017 article entitled “Homosexuality: The Eternal Social Menace.” The story, which was allegedly written by Dymock, states that gay people “are simply degenerate and must be purged from society for the greater good.”

Last week, prosecutors said that Dymock owned a self-made poster that encouraged the rape of female police officers. On Wednesday, jurors heard that Dymock had told his mother that, “I honestly believe that Hitler was the greatest feminist of all time,” the BBC reported.

He may or may not be gay, but a lot of the things he reportedly said in his police interview are obviously bullshit.

He also claimed a term in his email address, Blitz8814, did not convey support for Adolf Hitler. As H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, 88 is considered code for “Heil Hitler,” and the two words have 14 letters combined.

Dymock told police, however, “I know 88 means Heil Hitler ... but basically to me it means Hulk Hogan or Hell Hoxha, you know, the Albanian Communist guy,” a reference to former Albanian leader Enver Hoxha. And Dymock said his own birthday falls on the 14th.

I just used that clip from Coming to America about Muhammad Ali vs Cassius Clay in the Palestinian thread.....

Seafood and carbs, plus walkable communities. Makes sense really

<mma4>
Walkable communities have the double whammy benefit of encouraging exercise and reducing exposure to smog.

I honestly think one of the most oppressive aspects of American life is car dependence. I love this country but God Damn do I hate 20th century urban planning.

Hey man, blitz could mean absolutely anything. Did you poll him to see if he was a nazi?

I'm amazed Ubisoft hasn't gotten into more trouble for some of their operators in Siege.

Blitz is a German codename
Castle, the ONE BLACK DUDE, has a exclusive weapon charm that is a goddamn mix tape
The Japanese operators get those cats with the one paw up as a weapon charm

So on and so forth.

Oooof, I typically eat a lot of meat and animal products. Come to think of it, I haven’t eaten any vegetables for a month now.

My granddad lived into his 90s and was vegetarian for the last two decade of his life after a stroke, it might’ve prolonged his life.

Hey man, blitz could mean absolutely anything. Did you poll him to see if he was a nazi?

Looks like at first he didn't realise how much info they had on him, so he thought he could just BS his way out of it.
Although maybe there is a British subculture that spams 88 everywhere to show their fandom for Hulk Hogan... the world is an amazing place.

Oooof, I typically eat a lot of meat and animal products. Come to think of it, I haven’t eaten any vegetables for a month now.

My granddad lived into his 90s and was vegetarian for the last two decade of his life after a stroke, it might’ve prolonged his life.
I worry about my old roommate. His lunches since working from home has been a small (usually cheaper cut) of steak and eggs.

Dinner often is another type of red meat with a starch. Limited amounts of salad eating and veggies in general.

When they do pot roast he just has the roast and the potatoes. No carrots or onions even....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back