Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not as straight edge as those early bolsheviks, I see the normalization of frequent recreational usage of narcotics, pharmaceuticals, and other drugs (street synth, cocaine, etc) as incredibly damaging and a major public health issue that we have failed to adequately address.
Really this is all a result of America's non-existent mental health support system. People don't become junkies and alcoholics for shits and giggles, after all. But, with the automation of jobs and increasing usage of social media and technology in peoples' lives I don't see mental health ever increasing for the better regardless of the legality of self medication imo

I have no idea what this means lol

I associate "feral male" with tomcats having lots of loud sex and louder fights.
I think it was the last Lounge thread where I used the term. What I meant by it are young men who have been poorly socialized and live anti-social lifestyles, particularly those who engage in criminality and violence.

Really this is all a result of America's non-existent mental health support system. People don't become junkies and alcoholics for shits and giggles, after all. But, with the automation of jobs and increasing usage of social media and technology in peoples' lives I don't see mental health ever increasing for the better regardless of the legality of self medication imo

How many cities do you think you can go careless in the US without it being a major annoyance?

NYC and Chicago? With Philly it depends on your neighborhood. I went 3 years without a car and preferred not having one before me and the wife moved in. She uses it 95% of the time but it's available to me when I need it.

@LazaRRus @Falsedawn do any people go careless (besides just being poor obviously) in any of the Texas cities?
Car less*

Change it to Alestorm

@Chillin' Nuts
When you're in the mood for some good Pirate Metal they're hard to beat.

When I hit the gym tomorrow I think I should crank some Alestorm while I'm wailing on the heavy bag making loud "Aaaaaargh" noises. It's intimidating to sparring partners when they think you have a screw loose.

look at this doe case i have been working on
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/439umak.html

Circumstances of Discovery
A police officer was stopped by a citizen who told him about a man running down the road with no clothes on. As the officer arrived in the area of the McDonald's restaurant on Mt. View Drive, he saw the man running through the parking lot, then climb up a center flagpole all the way to the top and looked around as if he was surveying the area. The officer called up to him, but did not get a response. The man then let go and fell to the ground.

The police were never able to find his clothing or figure out from where he came. Fingerprints were sent out to all states, FBI and Canada with negative results. The autopsy showed no drugs in his system.

He may have come from another country and jumped ship near Anchorage.

The craziest thing about that story is the no drugs

I'm trying to identify the doe by going through missing person files and having namus test for a dna match.
it's hard to say because his face was damaged greatly in his death.

And is that a hobby of yours? or like a profession?

Sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back