Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called it an overdose what the fuck are you babbling about? You think I'm an addict without having any idea how often I use opiates. You're being condescending for no reason other than to feel superior.

If you've had negative experiences with opiates or opiate users, I'm sorry. But projecting that onto me isn't doing anyone any good.
None of the above is accurate. I am not being condescending, I'm just not going to give your bullshit any credence. And what do I have to feel superior about? Am I going to puff my chest out because I don't have an addiction to prescription drugs? No, I'm not. Addiction is a disease. The war on drugs is bad, but normalizing illicit usage of opioids and benzodiazepines is also bad.

I haven't used it in a while. I only cop occasionally when I give my buddy a ride to the dealer.

But apparently I'm a junkie. :(

I remember you posting not long ago, couple weeks,, about having some fun with LSD. Is that a while ago to you? Or do you not see LSD as using?

People are gonna say things when you're posting about it, especially when a buddy of yours nearly dies doing drugs with you (even if you're not doing them at that time)

Go ahead and keep being open and posting about it, maybe that openness helps in an accountability way to keep you from going off the deep end and ending up like your buddy, but you can't expect to be talking about serious drug usage and not have some online stranger end up calling you a junkie. That's just the internet.

Guys, I'm going to get a Big Mac today to combat the stigma of obesity.

I remember you posting not long ago, couple weeks,, about having some fun with LSD. Is that a while ago to you? Or do you not see LSD as using?

People are gonna say things when you're posting about it, especially when a buddy of yours nearly dies doing drugs with you (even if you're not doing them at that time)

Go ahead and keep being open and posting about it, maybe that openness helps in an accountability way to keep you from going off the deep end and ending up like your buddy, but you can't expect to be talking about serious drug usage and not have some online stranger end up calling you a junkie. That's just the internet.

I was speaking specifically about oxy when I said I haven't used in a while. I've been using LSD pretty frequently, though.

bj4AlUg.jpg

wife material

Holy shit dude. Shut the fuck up. Seriously. You're not in my shoes. You want me to be a junkie so fucking bad that it's sad. Get over yourself.
Get over myself? Why would I want you to be a junkie? Weird way to deflect.

Speaking of Alestorm, this cover is one of those songs I can listen to at maximum volume

How is a direct reaction to you falsely claiming I'm an opiate addict a deflection?
you obviously have an issue with drug abuse. you can argue that you don't but thats pretty much all I see in your posts. If its not you doing drugs its you bring people to their dealers and being paid in drugs and now bringing a "friend" to their dealer, him OD'ing in your car and you leaving him at the hospital, and you blaming it on the xanax he took the night before. This is not ok. you need help. We're here to help you if you need it. We've been there for you in the past. You being defensive is normal. Deflecting the argument to me wanting you to be an addict so I can feel superior to you is nonsense, but understandable as this is an uncomfortable conversation to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back