Social WR Lounge 303: Could break an ankle like that.

Best sport to practice in.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Less stressful job, moving up to Brisbane... sounds like some good easy living.
Not in Brisbane yet. But that's my goal, to get there in 6 months.

Renting in ACT now, got notice a few days ago that my lessor is selling the unit, I have the option to buy before it hits the market.

But, I think I will move closer to my ACT job in the heart of the city, rent a place for 6 months or so. Sell all my stuff, move in with family for 1 month in Qld to get settled and then buy a house in Brisbane.

Lots to think over and do in a short time, but it finally gets me out of this rut I made in the covid era. Doing the things I have been meaning to do for years

What happened to all the leftist scum that used post here? Tonni and the dude who was a comedian in New Orleans. Limbo Pete.

Was there a purge?
Just a lot of disaffection after a stupid situation resulted in a few prizes.

When they lost their numbers, and the ability to bully others with impunity, they lost their appetite for the Lounge.
Riiiiight. That's exactly what it was. o_O

So, let's see, as I am out of the loop

Banned: fawlty, tonni, trotsky
Protest exile: limbo pete

Jack v Savage, falsedawn???

Anybody else leave?
Quite a few of us have not left but greatly curtailed activity here, including me, Jack, and Limbo. The tall tales grow ever bigger in the telling. Very interesting to watch the evolution.

Thought this was interesting:

257397056_10161059485533942_8843591710689769842_n.jpg

Thought this was interesting:

257397056_10161059485533942_8843591710689769842_n.jpg
<Cage33>
What? You mean white people kept the most fertile and productive land for themselves once forced to cede basic rights to the slaves they "freed"? And then took whatever steps were necessary to perpetuate the systematically imposed segregation even after that was supposed to have been eradicated? Really?
<{ohyeah}>

I'm trying to remember a 90s country song where singer is talking about things he likes and
somewhere in it he says "little old ladies" and "babies"

driving me crazy that I can't remember the name of it

anyone??

Last edited:
Can you imagine what is going on in that discord rig he now that Kyle is a free man.
Probably not because it's reasonable and well thought out, hence rather bland. You drama queens don't do bland--not to mention the rest since that goes without saying.

In other words,
vomit-mr.gif

Probably not because it's reasonable and well thought out, hence rather bland. You drama queens don't do bland--not to mention the rest since that goes without saying.

In other words,
vomit-mr.gif

Hmm, I'd say a drama queen is someone....heh...nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back