Social WR Lounge v262: Pansy Division

What mini power do you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

I've wished this woman nothing but the worst since she changed the words to my generation

I always thought Jerry Manderring would be a good username for the War Room. I wonder if Mike Hunt is already taken? (not that is my number two).

"Jerry Mandarin" would be better IMO. Or maybe "Jerome Mandarin" if you want to be more subtle and don't care about euphony (that's a really ugly sounding name, IMO, because of the way the Ms clash).

mines just guns and fast cars
<Fedor23>

Thankfully subscriptions seem to count for more than just videos you've clicked on, so I get a lot more motorcycle stuff, industry news and local news. Unfortunately hitting "not interested" and "don't recommend channel" doesn't seem to help remove the trash (it'll remove that specific trash, but still recommend something similar).
Likewise I must have clicked on one of those Jake Paul links at some stage, and it took some scrubbing to clean my feed of that taint.

"Jerry Mandarin" would be better IMO. Or maybe "Jerome Mandarin" if you want to be more subtle and don't care about euphony (that's a really ugly sounding name, IMO, because of the way the Ms clash).
Gerald Mandarin
Edit: apparently, Jerry can be short for George, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back