Social WR Lounge v283: This is code for something sexual isn't it you rascal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine a sit down meeting between @My Spot and @tonni
He reminds me of Percy Wetmore from the Green Mile. Nobody actually likes him, but he knows someone higher up so they let him do whatever.
7165c01a0b4f121737fc1d44c3b91a46.png

I read this story the other day and this lady is dumb as hell.

Like no shit a child sized person covering their face would be able to blend in.
She used fake tanner, changed her hair color, used her daughter's student ID number, etc.

I understand she was trying to prove a point, but she was using identity theft to do it.

To be fair I was completely joshing. I’m just not a big fan of hipsters and here in Toronto they are everywhere especially in coffee shops

I think they already came and went here. Although of course the stretched earlobes and nautical star tattoos will hang around.

Don’t you hate it when you try something from your childhood that you remember LOVING and it’s absolute crap and not like you remembered it at all?

He reminds me of Percy Wetmore from the Green Mile. Nobody actually likes him, but he knows someone higher up so they let him do whatever.
7165c01a0b4f121737fc1d44c3b91a46.png
Is this also some sort of back handed diss at me?!

Don’t you hate it when you try something from your childhood that you remember LOVING and it’s absolute crap and not like you remembered it at all?

Thankfully I've had the opposite experience.
We had a rule at boarding school that you had to eat everything on your plate. However Gula Melaka used to make me projectile vomit as soon as I tried to swallow some.
They eventually gave up.
I tried it a few years back though and loved it. Although it's not something I come across often in Oz and I don't love it enough to make it regularly.

Most recent example of "serious" posting would be the Belgian manhunt thread. I've commented on a lot of things here and people have PM'd me to tell me they love my mix of humor and information they call it "infotainment" and I can't disagree. At least I'm not a part of some weird Canadian human centipede.

Thankfully I've had the opposite experience.
We had a rule at boarding school that you had to eat everything on your plate. However Gula Melaka used to make me projectile vomit as soon as I tried to swallow some.
They eventually gave up.
I tried it a few years back though and loved it. Although it's not something I come across often in Oz and I don't love it enough to make it regularly.
What is Gula Melaka? I tried a shampoo I remember loving, it’s still being sold so I thought great it’ll be my shampoo for shampoo 1 in the shower

Total garbage.

What is Gula Melaka? I tried a shampoo I remember loving, it’s still being sold so I thought great it’ll be my shampoo for shampoo 1 in the shower

Total garbage.

Palm sugar. The dessert is usually sago balls covered in palm sugar syrup with coconut milk or cream (sometimes served with lychees or jackfruit). I couldn't stomach the sensation of swallowing the sago balls.
It's delicious, if a bit too sweet for my tastes.

Most recent example of "serious" posting would be the Belgian manhunt thread. I've commented on a lot of things here and people have PM'd me to tell me they love my mix of humor and information they call it "infotainment" and I can't disagree. At least I'm not a part of some weird Canadian human centipede.
You sound upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back